L2Excess Source Files

well a guy asked me to check it and couldnt find any obvious backdoor, unless he is smart to hide them deeper

it's not something "wow" to make, so i guess he didn't added any backdoor since it's a kinda easy to make server

hey can some help? i put all method of me ip for external ppl and cant login i see and me old servers and all si ok but this cant conect just with ip 127.0.0.1 and just me for me pc.. what i need to do to play in l2 ini with me ip network

hey can some help? i put all method of me ip for external ppl and cant login i see and me old servers and all si ok but this cant conect just with ip 127.0.0.1 and just me for me pc.. what i need to do to play in l2 ini with me ip network

with your old server you can login and with this one nope? 

• 1 month later...

Stop share fucking sources.... im tired of 12 years old leeching codes and open 1 day home-servers...

+1, stop sharing

There are people who loves garbage cmn :(

yes but kids open this server and thats why interlude destroyed, because unskilled kids 95% of hopzone topzone and all other websites where you find l2 servers are full of garbage servers

yes but kids open this server and thats why interlude destroyed, because unskilled kids 95% of hopzone topzone and all other websites where you find l2 servers are full of garbage servers

bro, they open and they close in one day. it's not that the problem, it's that we stick on the same things and servers got everytime the same things same features, same rates, same items.

all pvp servers are the same, all mid severs are the same and so on..

- L2Phx,L2Walker, Anti DDos protection.

It's pro pack bro  :okey:

bro, they open and they close in one day. it's not that the problem, it's that we stick on the same things and servers got everytime the same things same features, same rates, same items.

all pvp servers are the same, all mid severs are the same and so on..

It's pro pack bro  :okey:

where you found the files?