C3-C4 L2Off

thanosdk

Question

Hey guys, usually I tend not to ask for stuff but in this case im kinda stuck.

I am searching for old C3-C4 l2off files that would work under windows 7. 

I got the usual shared stuff lke l2off c3 pack that everyone can find on google and so on, as for C4 i got the DSLucifer pack, PP-IRC + L2Storm thingy, so far thats the only one I could run in my computer under windows 7.

If there is any files that im not aware of, would be nice if someone could share or let me know how to. Im not interested in opening a server or such thing, but want to have a nce base to work on and have fun, and I realy don't know if the ones I have are good enough even for that.

Of course I did try many packs thanks to Outlaw, Ericvini and so on for Interlude and Gracia Final but...kinda old school lover...

Thanks anyway.

Edited by thanosdk

6 answers to this question

Im not gonna update to windows 10 just to see if it will run under it, anyway heaven packs based on l2reloaded and so on are buggy as helll, bunnies everywhere, I ended up using vmware, but still all those packs suck sadly.

Emulate?

He googled 1 random word hoping that you'll believe that he is some crazy programmer-developer.

Now maybe someone will hire him just for this word....

So in other words, once he reach the office of the employer he'lll just say "emulate" and people gonna be like

:o o my god you're so pro i cant believe in my eyes you're hired for 2.000$ per month.

But aside serious... what? You were expecting "joke"? Nop im serious :D anyways he meant that you can start creating a "source"

by scratch by emulating the Read-Write Packets using some program such as OlyDBG and then start making the codes which as you understand

is really hard. Mostly you can find a C4 source and re-code the Packets - Communication with clients and just delete any not used file.

Its really hard but anyways.

Edited by AccessDenied

He googled 1 random word hoping that you'll believe that he is some crazy programmer-developer.

Now maybe someone will hire him just for this word....

So in other words, once he reach the office of the employer he'lll just say "emulate" and people gonna be like

:o o my god you're so pro i cant believe in my eyes you're hired for 2.000$ per month.

But aside serious... what? You were expecting "joke"? Nop im serious :D anyways he meant that you can start creating a "source"

by scratch by emulating the Read-Write Packets using some program such as OlyDBG and then start making the codes which as you understand

is really hard. Mostly you can find a C4 source and re-code the Packets - Communication with clients and just delete any not used file.

Its really hard but anyways.

Thanks for the joke, kinda needed it this morning :)

Also it is a good thing im good with Olly :p but seriously its a loss of time to deal anymore with all that crap, since I have base packs for both chronicles I decided to just learn Ai.obj and so far I made little progress on my own with old google friend, not bad not bad :p