interlude [L2J] L2Reload

zemaitis

Some of #4 Season fixes:

http://forum.l2reload.net/index.php?/topic/3744-custom-pvp-changelog/?p=4201

Later I will add more information, cause this is not even a half of what's done.

• 1 month later...

Answerin same style as me.. someone got mad :) Someone knows Im right 8)

Muahahah no one cares what you think, I'm answering just because your posts help me bump the topic, by the way thanks ;)

Muahahah no one cares what you think, I'm answering just because your posts help me bump the topic, by the way thanks ;)

you are acting like retarded person because people saying their opinions what is wrong? 

Edited by Celestine

you are acting like retarded person because people saying their opinions what is wrong? 

If you would care about everyone's opinions, you wouldn't get out of your house :P

If you would care about everyone's opinions, you wouldn't get out of your house :P

not realy then if you cant listen them stop opening servers thats the best way :)

not realy then if you cant listen them stop opening servers thats the best way :)

If I don't care about some forum troll it doesn't mean I dont care about the players :P Also if I don't care what u post, maybe stop commenting u brat :P

Edited by zemaitis

Lets see whos da troll.

A) Me postin an actual fact dat u open ur server for da 76th time or

B ) U not comin up with a legit reply and just callin names?

:S

Edited by Benihime

• 5 weeks later...

Too many cutoms, these last seasons of reload are fucked up. The old reload with less customs,I mean when the server had only dynasty sets as top and the epic weapons as top, was way better then it is now. All the players wants the old reload back not this shit with bunch of customs and nonstop farm :)

Too many cutoms, these last seasons of reload are fucked up. The old reload with less customs,I mean when the server had only dynasty sets as top and the epic weapons as top, was way better then it is now. All the players wants the old reload back not this shit with bunch of customs and nonstop farm :)

Yes yes old reload was the best and now if u launch old reload u gather max 50 online and from that online 40 has adrenaline bots. Times have changed, move on.

just left the server

reasons:

1. fucked up stats

for example gladiator with duals has more pattack than phantom ranger with bow

people don't have time to test all of your fucked up classes to see what is happening

even if someone tried you could then just edit classes again

equals retarded admin

2. started with op donations

one donator can easy 1 vs 3-5 people with +30 standard custom gear (non-donated one)

people running with donator sets/weapons from first minute

raids should be able to drop donate coins but for instance you need 25 for one set and I don't think that boss would drop 10 of donate coins :-)

you can't get those sets with vote coins so you need to make zerg clan to stop few donators on raids

so you have to kill raids but there are people already with sets that won't allow you to do that

you really fucked it up already 30% people left :-)

I expect this server to lose 80% players within 10 days and server to close/wipe within 3 weeks max

not worth of anyone's time

also I must add that there is fake online counter now showing 162 people (100+ fake)

there are only few zones where people would go and I used sniffer on 6 bots to log all players in those zones so I can say very confidently that there are only 60 players on including my bots

consider just that 10 bots are farming in safe zone and 25 are in town

you get the picture

actually fake online is real online * 3

I tested this by logging multiple boxes and writing .online from one while disconnecting fast my boxes and checking again so yes it is x3

so 162 online is 54 online

fail server

qq bb to village noob

Edited by bistabil