767 Fonts

MrPro*

i will not upload images of 767 fonts i don't think there such a crazy person to do something like that , credits : google

i will not upload images of 767 fonts i don't think there such a crazy person to do something like that , credits : google

Not all of them, just some of them.. a screenshot of how they look in a folder..

Edited by Strain

This is how members in this forum get reputation score? I wonder how u got so big reputation score when u basicaly useless :P and u havent share anything good at all 

This is how members in this forum get reputation score? I wonder how u got so big reputation score when u basicaly useless :P and u havent share anything good at all 

mr pro has 75 rep because him and his greek slaves just giggle in skype asking to spam rep for every post he makes

mr pro has 75 rep because him and his greek slaves just giggle in skype asking to spam rep for every post he makes

personally i think the best share he did so far is this with the fonts  )) so yes he deserve 1250 rep points

i mean sure why download his template that he dont even know what he added in

instead of go on google search free fonts and download whatever u like while watching the preview

Edited by AccessDenied