Having to download the whole client is pretty crap

i know, but what can i do ........ for the moment i will do torrent tomorrow and the upload on    mega.nz

i know, but what can i do ........ for the moment i will do torrent tomorrow and the upload on    mega.nz

Dunno, add only the usefull files we need on your updater? 

Not trying to be rude, i dont know how to do and the work it gives, but if every admin can do it, you can aswell

Dunno, add only the usefull files we need on your updater? 

Not trying to be rude, i dont know how to do and the work it gives, but if every admin can do it, you can aswell

well this l2 scripts said to use .......

why dont we have to download every servers client then ? lol

is your choice  ..  

damn that silent cant be good  ;/

150 online on emperor and 70 on pvp, sorry i had to deal with more than 100 players wich some of them can t connect becouse they didn t had my client or some of them didn t update the patch,   a lot of them use official Infinite odyssey or ertheia wich doesn t work to connect to my servers, somebody managed to connect with another client and he can t do wll quests :)   so today i will upload the client to torrents ..... 

Edited by PlayErtheia

joined, i really wanted to stay there  , what i saw tho made me feel complete the opposite. 
No geodata , you can teleport and fall off for many times in a row in some areas. Toi walls arent there on some fools. toi 11.
Dragon valley  monsters which are needed to level up to 85 have BOSS LIKE STATS. 

even if your willing to fix some problems that packet is way way out of reality .

joined, i really wanted to stay there  , what i saw tho made me feel complete the opposite. 

No geodata , you can teleport and fall off for many times in a row in some areas. Toi walls arent there on some fools. toi 11.

Dragon valley  monsters which are needed to level up to 85 have BOSS LIKE STATS. 

even if your willing to fix some problems that packet is way way out of reality .

i bought full geodata since i bought the pack , all stats are made by l2 scripts and are all retail

Edited by PlayErtheia

i bought full geodata since i bought the pack , all stats are made by l2 scripts and are all retail

yesterday i was xping for hours at dv on official naia server. i guess i dont know what im talking about then dont mind me 

Edit: i hate when ppl call me a liar . Some1 who plays there can also test dv and post his own results here . i could also post a pic of the  2 hit death on here but i wont waste my time 

Edited by geokiller

yesterday i was xping for hours at dv on official naia server. i guess i dont know what im talking about then dont mind me 

Edit: i hate when ppl call me a liar . Some1 who plays there can also test dv and post his own results here . i could also post a pic of the  2 hit death on here but i wont waste my time 

i don t say you are a liar , i just say They offer standard geodata with pack but u can upgrade for 135 dollars to premium  , So i did it , i bought the premium too . So if is not good , well the is the best bad geodata what w can find on online market..... about stats mobs this can be changed easy , very easy