Hello Maxcheaters!

Donatorka

• 2 months later...

A preview of maxcheaters: 

1) Share facebook / kitten videos / shared fonts that you found on google  -> Reputation score

2) Xdem is the most hated person u will ever meet, avoid him at any cost

3) MeVsYou is usualy good person but sometimes he being bad and take his anger on you for no reason

4) Katherine change name every 2 week and she love Vampire Diaries. She believe that she is woman (which is supernatural)

5) L2mid died after 5 days 

6) Lucy hate greeks even tho she is cute

7)  Shared files of L2Gold, L2Pride everywhere..

Facts about you:

1) Your smile is weird

2) http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199974-l2j-l2-sunrise/?do=findComment&comment=2533858    you said your interests are L2 ... so u just opened 1 more 3-4 days serverbase on l2jsunrise files..? If my interest is golf i should make a golf club also ah? 

HF

Edited by AccessDenied

A preview of maxcheaters:

1) Share facebook / kitten videos / shared fonts that you found on google -> Reputation score

2) Xdem is the most hated person u will ever meet, avoid him at any cost

3) MeVsYou is usualy good person but sometimes he being bad and take his anger on you for no reason

4) Katherine change name every 2 week and she love Vampire Diaries. She believe that she is woman (which is supernatural)

5) L2mid died after 5 days

6) Lucy hate greeks even tho she is cute

7) Shared files of L2Gold, L2Pride everywhere..

Facts about you:

1) Your smile is weird

2) http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/199974-l2j-l2-sunrise/?do=findComment&comment=2533858 you said your interests are L2 ... so u just opened 1 more 3-4 days serverbase on l2jsunrise files..? If my interest is golf i should make a golf club also ah?

HF

Haha epic! This is the most realistic description for mxc on 2k16 if i could i gave you reputation :trollface

Haha epic! This is the most realistic description for mxc on 2k16 if i could i gave you reputation :trollface

if u give me reputation i swear i'll post you for violating my rights