Looking for experienced programmer

lol ama den to egrinei steilto sto e-mail m :) darkywizard7@yahoo.gr

exw ena alla ston TG kai ston official m vgazei aaaaa(tab)aaaaa ston bnb padws ta vgazei kanonika ;)

Well, i think that you wouldn't like to have your account stolen... of course you gonna say that this is an exploits forum, so it's ok, but in my opinion i prefer using exploits than stealing other people accounts. Imagine, you were playing for thousand hours l2 in front of your PC on a 2-3x server, and a man who knows nothing comes and takes everything. As i did some time ago, when i edited the client files so the karmian set was shown as DC and sold it to my friend (he easily got owned as i had access to his pc files) and he gave me his top B staff...of course i gave him everything back, but he was ready to cry when he discovered the truth. Just my opinion, don't flame it :P

Back on topic, 1st keyloggers are easily detected even by free antivirus software (k some newbies don't use anti-virus) but if you try to use it on a net cafe you will have troubles...some net cafes have an auto backup 'n' restore @ rr system and some others force you not to access to the hard drive...but even if you succeed in installing it, it will show nothing or it may work...Just use that f*ckiing google...

GOOGLE IT!!! (btw kinda funny, i found a program that auto startups your pc and i installed it at my friends PC and i was making fun of him telling that he had a crazy virus :D)

• 3 weeks later...

But in my opinion i prefer using exploits than stealing other people accounts. Imagine, you were playing for thousand hours l2 in front of your PC on a 2-3x server, and a man who knows nothing comes and takes everything. As i did some time ago, when i edited the client files so the karmian set was shown as DC and sold it to my friend (he easily got owned as i had access to his pc files) and he gave me his top B staff...of course i gave him everything back, but he was ready to cry when he discovered the truth. Just my opinion, don't flame it :P

Back on topic

lol this is not true, to get ur acc they have to have keylogger installed on the pc and if u r not sure if the pc its ok then rr it!There is not a possibility to steal ur acc if u pay attention....

1st keyloggers are easily detected even by free antivirus software (k some newbies don't use anti-virus) but if you try to use it on a net cafe you will have troubles...some net cafes have an auto backup 'n' restore @ rr system and some others force you not to access to the hard drive...but even if you succeed in installing it, it will show nothing or it may work

well i have a keylogger and i tryed to install it on my internet-cafe and it worked...it has avast antivirus i know its good but it didnt find it xD....so i got the acc of a 70 lvl player at WoW for free ^^

eleos mwre ta keylogger einai apo ta paliotera programata! mporw na to kanw post an thelete alla opws eipe kai  o kafrosgr to egrinei to forum?

MASTROPOS me 25.000 Eurw stin fernw xaxaxaxaxaxaxa

doste re paides na doume kai emeis pos einai ;D iparxei kai to pm an den epitrepetai :P

gia alli mia fora tha epeubw xwris logo loipon einai para polu aplo

1.anoigoume ton explorer i to Firefox(ftw)

2.pame stin grammi dieuthinsewn

3.pliktrologoume auto to h*cking site

4.www.go0gle.com (prosexe me auto)

5.anazitisi Παγκόσμιος ιστός

6..Keyloggers/free keyloggers

7.kali eputixia!!!!!!

[move]:P[/move]

*Ipopsin... Mhn to dokimasete sto sinikiako net cafe pros apofigin tixwn anepithimitwn kokinilwn sta evesthita shmeia, stin perioxi tou proktou, tou pisw meros tou kefaliou kai tis mitis... Stin periptwsi pou deite enan typo me kapelaki me to onoma tou net cafe h blouzaki, tote akoubiste 5$ ston pago kai fwnaxte kai ena << ta resta dika sou >> kai arxiste na trexete... prosoxi stin dalika pou erxete apo ta aristera sas...

[ENG] It's a Greek way of being hospitable i'm sure you don't want to learn it ;D

*Ipopsin... Mhn to dokimasete sto sinikiako net cafe pros apofigin tixwn anepithimitwn kokinilwn sta evesthita shmeia, stin perioxi tou proktou, tou pisw meros tou kefaliou kai tis mitis... Stin periptwsi pou deite enan typo me kapelaki me to onoma tou net cafe h blouzaki, tote akoubiste 5$ ston pago kai fwnaxte kai ena << ta resta dika sou >> kai arxiste na trexte... prosoxi stin dalika pou erxete apo ta aristera sas...

[ENG] It's a Greek way of being hospitable i'm you don't want to learn it ;D

sry gia to spam alla..... afto taspase leme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

re paidia eleos re seis..psaxte ligo apo emule kai alla p2ps na deite ekei gkama..min ta perimenete ola etoima an kai opws proipo8ike to keylogger pleon einai panarxaio..ola ta antispyware to pianoune kai 8elei kai kapoio zwre gia na to ma8eis kala