Changeset 1
- Added texture which will show skill reuse time in percentage;
- Added new font texture which allow chat in Russian language;
- Added message about system version to keep you up to date;
- Reworked all configs;
- Stackable enchant scrolls, life stones and secret book of giants;
- Reworked whole items enchanting and augmentation system;
- Reworked buff duration to 4 hours, buff duration will be default in olympiad;
- Reworked augmentation skills now you can have unlimited active skills and one passive skill, also active skills doesn't use buffs slot;
- Reworked skill "Noblesse Blessing" texture, also this skill doesn't use buffs slot;
- Players with Noblesse status after death don't lose skill "Noblesse Blessing";
- Fixed skill "Pa'agrio's Fist" now it will take buffs slot;
- Reworked whole skill enchanting system;

This is server update, if you don't understand something feel free to ask.  O0

Server updates also are in website!

Edited by svipben

nigga literally everybody fucking copies perseus even my system messsages wtf

fake ass bitch niggas

Your messages are so fancy and swag ppl can't resist sorry bro just YOLO  :dat:

#fakePhoto

its literally the exact thing same even the color 

poor eastern euros gotta steal everything since they cant make shit themselves or come up with anything

its literally the exact thing same even the color 

poor eastern euros gotta steal everything since they cant make shit themselves or come up with anything

Also copying anarchy's idea about augmentation.

Wow, chill out both, I don't copy your messages, in first my comment I was saying a joke, because I don't want make a long discussion about "your messages", but now I see you're acting like crazy, I don't even played your perseus or saw any picture from your server, it was my idea, you think you're only one in the world smart who can do this messages? Just chill, drink some tea and think, maybe twice.
About augmentation idea it's from L2Java server, not from anarchy, but yeah what to say for man who knows only MXC. You both are really funny, now go out from my topic with your useless comments, because here you're showing your stupidity.

I like the idea of sieges every 2 days and the olympiad to be 24/7 (for the olympiad lovers). 

That if it will be a populated server...if it won't have many players, than a group of guys will just feed for 1 hour and set them hero :D

I'm not so angry as i am on l2xs, omegaworld and the rest of servers wich are trying to copy it totally. A system message is not a big deal..

Anyway, that will make us more popular xD...but stil,, if an idea is too good and i would like it, i would use it too...so yeah :) we have to copy some things...we can't figure out all by our own.

thots and fuckboiz make the l2 world go round

Nice nice L2Moderator keep going!

I like the idea of sieges every 2 days and the olympiad to be 24/7 (for the olympiad lovers). 

That if it will be a populated server...if it won't have many players, than a group of guys will just feed for 1 hour and set them hero :D

I'm not so angry as i am on l2xs, omegaworld and the rest of servers wich are trying to copy it totally. A system message is not a big deal..

Anyway, that will make us more popular xD...but stil,, if an idea is too good and i would like it, i would use it too...so yeah :) we have to copy some things...we can't figure out all by our own.

What? Do you really think I copied "your system messages" ? It's just coincidence, I use L2Lige and I made that messages colors it's not so hard and it isn't amazing idea...
But yeah for guy who have server and even can't make simple olympiad anti-feed protection and gonna pay for that in aCis forum I think it's hard to make such system messages and this idea is "amazing".
Edited by svipben

I just tried to be nice with you. Seems you missunderstood what i wanted to say.

But is too much for you to understand that :)))

What i am asking about anti-feed olympiad system is over your knowledge... Most of devs you know refused this task, and you know why? Noone of them figured out a strong solution for this :) 
I am not asking for a shit ip/ hwid protection if that's what you concern about. 
When you will see me pay, you will see me pay for really nice things and not for shared things. But this is also over your knowledge.

So please think twice next time, you will have only to win. ^^

I just tried to be nice with you. Seems you missunderstood what i wanted to say.

But is too much for you to understand that :)))

What i am asking about anti-feed olympiad system is over your knowledge... Most of devs you know refused this task, and you know why? Noone of them figured out a strong solution for this :) 

I am not asking for a shit ip/ hwid protection if that's what you concern about. 

When you will see me pay, you will see me pay for really nice things and not for shared things. But this is also over your knowledge.

So please think twice next time, you will have only to win. ^^

They figured out a solution, but solution not strong enough for you, because you don't even understand simple lines  :not bad: 

Oracle will hire me after this masterpiece :( please, just finish your project...don't let me ruin your ideas.

if (svipben.getIQ() < 50)
   setRetard(true);

Svipben I feel sorry for you. Creating server based on other servers isn't the greatest idea. Stop insulting others for their knowledge and think new ideas. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Like nighty he is not the best developer but his imagination is better than everyone's here.

Oracle will hire me after this masterpiece :( please, just finish your project...don't let me ruin your ideas.
if (svipben.getIQ() < 50)
   setRetard(true);

You're very funny person, thank you. Have a good day! 

Svipben I feel sorry for you. Creating server based on other servers isn't the greatest idea. Stop insulting others for their knowledge and think new ideas. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Like nighty he is not the best developer but his imagination is better than everyone's here.

I feel sorry for you Devlin, why? Because you're smart ass here, I don't creating server based on other server ideas you dumbass, it's just life stones like enchant scrolls. Better turn on your brains to think, not to imagine, because you're now creating fairy tales about my server.

Both of you are very funny, thank you very much for this amazing discussion, have a good day!

You're very funny person, thank you. Have a good day! 

I feel sorry for you Devlin, why? Because you're smart ass here, I don't creating server based on other server ideas you dumbass, it's just life stones like enchant scrolls. Better turn on your brains to think, not to imagine, because you're now creating fairy tales about my server.

Both of you are very funny, thank you very much for this amazing discussion, have a good day!

Are you trying to pretent the smartass by call us funny or what?