interlude [L2J] L2Stone

@Stone

Some feedback by the players?

online counter seems not real

:). in what server u are? we dont have online counter. :). people dont need that information, they just log and play if they like the server.

nPdV2Vl.jpg

This server is just a piece of shit. It's owned by owner of L2Galion, MadaFTW !

Don't waste your time here !

hello tedy, i know u hate me coz u never had succes with your servers. :). my server have  real people 350++.

Pople really like this server ;). you are just a hater who hate coz u are incapable to make a good server.

Edited by @Stone

YOU REPORT A BUG AT ADMIN AND HE FLAME + BAN I PLAY EVENT AND ONE PLAYER JUST DO HAMSTRING AND BUGGED...IT STUCKS IN MY BUFFS...I DO RR AND I GOT IT !!! AGAIN!!!!! AND ONLY WHEN I REMOVE MY BUFFS AND ADD AGAIN REMOVED! BUT NO...ADMIN DONT LISTEN BAN ME AND FLAME ME''IDIOT''STUPID'' GRATZ

YOU REPORT A BUG AT ADMIN AND HE FLAME + BAN I PLAY EVENT AND ONE PLAYER JUST DO HAMSTRING AND BUGGED...IT STUCKS IN MY BUFFS...I DO RR AND I GOT IT !!! AGAIN!!!!! AND ONLY WHEN I REMOVE MY BUFFS AND ADD AGAIN REMOVED! BUT NO...ADMIN DONT LISTEN BAN ME AND FLAME ME''IDIOT''STUPID'' GRATZ

your report whas like insulting and swearing, why i should listen to idiots who dont know how to have a conversation, nevermind. :D.

server is good to waste your time mucho pvps and a lot of fun

haters gonna hate keep it up friend

This server is just a piece of shit. It's owned by owner of L2Galion, MadaFTW !

Don't waste your time here !

its known fact that he opens one or the other every other week and repeats the process and he has been doing that for a couple years. nothing out of the ordinary

not like your server was any better)))))))))

its known fact that he opens one or the other every other week and repeats the process and he has been doing that for a couple years. nothing out of the ordinary

not like your server was any better)))))))))

who talks :) le memer master