Lineage100.top - Win 30 Euros Every Month - 100 Most Wanted Lineage 2 Servers

Hello everybody,

Hope you guys still enjoy this game as much as i do cuz that's the reason i started all this.

Saw latelly lots of L2Top sites that are the same. Everybody tries as much as they can to get any profit out of this. A shared script on a free webhosting means they got nothing to lose but who knows maybe one day they will get some money out of some banners.

Well, i took a different path....

Lineage100.top tries to be different from other top sites by putting player first.

That's why we will allow only 100 servers into our top, verifying them constantly to meet our members standards.

No ADS and a Simple Design will help you choose faster the server that fits your criterias.

We also encourage people to rate servers they played with a simple but substantial Review Page to help other people pick a server better.

And now you may ask, why would the best Lineage 2 Servers pick our top to get listed? We know that while for players visiting a site and pick a server is just few clicks, for a server owner it is much harder, that's why we want to offer them something too. We will reward monthly the best Lineage 2 Servers with real money, via PayPal or PaySafe, to ensure they keep doing what they do best, offer a nice server to our community.

For the moment the website is down but i invite you on our forum to join and post how you wish this Top to be.

http://Lineage100.top

/discuss :)

Edited by Lineage100.top

Yes, with some simple conditions, we will pay everybody that help us advertise. To answer possible questions, some of you may ask why we don't buy ads instead. Well... We will, but we trust more the "person to person" method because this way we can hear people's needs.

About staff the answer is again, yes.

Important: Please be mature and understand that we are not willing to give money to everybody just like that. I don’t say that you will be asked for impossible stuff, but don't expect this to pay your bills as this isn't that hard to do it either.

We will value your help based on a system.

Best regards.

Apologies, I will fix that in a second but first I must know if you/they offer any free version of the project.

If not, I invite you to make a thread on our forum. Give us a chance now and we will thankful later.

Ahahah

You can request for your prunity now, but i dont think they will accept it, cause no population, sorry!

:alone:

Thank you guys, I just hope we both have the same value for "simple" because it will be a big disappointed if you will find my website looking "cheap" instead.