Compiled Acis Pvp Pack

L2Venus

Question

14 answers to this question

You won't learn anything if you don't know how to edit and compile your own code. Which means, for every edit, you will need an external help.

Compiled packs is beyond useless, if you rely on a compiled pack, better stay a regular player. You will save your time. On a developer PoV, you got strictly nothing to do with a compiled pack, except testing features.

Anyway, up to you. When you will scream like a little girl because something is broken (because, something HAS TO BE broken) and none wants/got time to fix it, you will feel really alone.

Stop telling to randoms to compile and learn how to compile code etc, these kind of people don't give a fuck to deploy their ideas or skills on their server, they're just looking for a sucker who is gonna set up the server they want to administrate because they believe that they have unique ideas and admin skills and that their server won't be like the others even if they dont invest a single shit on their project.

Usually they end up forgetting the idea of opening a server either by realising the difficulties or not having suficient budget/support to go live.

They won't contribute your source in any way if thats what you believe.

Now you will tell me who am I to tell you what to say, let me answer you beforehand; if these people wanted to contribute or open a succesful server they would begin by reading tutorials etc to sharpen their skills not just being lazy suckers who expect others to do the job.

Im not talking about this topic specifically, Im talking generaly because you do it all the time, and I can't get why you insist on continuing doing so even if nothing changes

PS: My verdict is that you're either retarded or you just pretend the good guy for personal reasons

Edited by xxdem

I answer the same answer, because the question is the same question. And when the answer won't help the initial poster to get what he wants, it could help other people to understand they have to rely on themselves rather than others to do what they want (as you detailed on your first paragraph).

And it got nothing to do with aCis, I would give the same advice no matter the pack. I believe I'm part of a bigger "all" : raise the community level and mind, and I'm almost sure I raised pack quality level in a global PoV (L2J main project included). In my previous answer, there was nothing like "contribute to project" or "aCis" related answer. So, you're totally out of subject or just want to troll like you're used to do.

About your own thoughts, I don't give a single f*ck.

PS : My verdict is you're kinda non factor in those forums (and on L2J world in general). No useful contributions, only dog barking. But maybe you feel bad in your own real life, and do that for personal reasons.

:feelsbadman:

butthurt reply, as expected

Yes Im none-factor in the world of the fake open sources

L2J has the real source hidden for themselves and the open source for suckers who contribute patches that go direcrtly into the real hidden source

Acis on the other hand, a fake open-source "freemium" project that makes money for the guy who found it

I don't even wanna be part of any of this and I don't have to justify to anyone

L2J has the real source hidden for themselves and the open source for suckers who contribute patches that go direcrtly into the real hidden source

Acis on the other hand, a fake open-source "freemium" project that makes money for the guy who found it

How do you then possess such confidential information about these projects, if you are not a part of them? Just do not say that your opinion is based on the conjectures of people who are disappointed in these projects.

I never stated aCis is open source, it is definitively "freemium" (read wikipedia about the term maybe ?) and sold/shared as it. Open source doesn't work. Freemium works. That's a fact, tested for over 3y on my pack.

About money on aCis, you should maybe read the topic I wrote about it instead of writing shit. That will avoid you to bark for nothing :) And even if I would keep all the money for me, I worked a lot on that pack. The time I spent coding exceeds way more the money I earned.

Woof, woof.

PS : I stop offtopic here.

Edited by Tryskell

L2J has the real source hidden for theg mselves and the open source for suckers who contribute patches that go direcrtly into the real hidden source

Acis on the other hand, a fake open-source "freemium" project that makes mone y for th juc ch.k. ..

he guy who found it

For L2J this isn't true anymore either :D

Hello all comunity i am new here and i dont know how to compile i need a ready compiled pack for interlude free or paid way!

inbox me guys thnx anyway :)

I will help you to learn how to compile and make your server for free just pm me here...

The member Reborn12 cannot receive any new messages

Then add me on skype..

Edited by Reborn12