[L2J] L2Glory

Godrics

3+ years ?!? 

this is just a pride copy :C

No this has nothing to do with pride at all. This server is an updated version of the old l2wargate by admin Dev. Also, these features are not pride features. Pride never had features like lindvior armor , like black hero aura like custom skills that are described, like the rebirth manager like custom quest system. We will soon post pictures of inside the server and when we say 3+ Years we mean it. We are professionals in l2 java & custom. We don't make copies.

3+ years ?!? 

this is just a pride copy :C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w356M1ZmlNE

Thats how the old L2WarGate was.think before you post please.

I am sure L2Glory will be far better.Will try it for sure :D

any opening date?

We currently try to grow our community. The server is ready for opening. Depending on the people that follow us we are expecting to open the server on January 25 - 30. There is no exact date at the moment but expect nearly a month from now.

Edited by Godrics

then start advertising

Join our forum & fb page. In advertising we need your precious help too I mean we need the help of the players as well to grow ! This is going to be an epic server and the most important it's NOT a copy but instead we have new fresh features coming along with balance. !

Edited by Godrics

I don't believe this bullcrap, if you had 3 years of work you would do it on H5 client not the obsolete, outdated and boring Gracia Final

Pride files are shared so you either use them or Wargate's even shitier files.

PS: pm me if you want to buy the wargate domain

cheers

Cheers to you too. You believe that by provoking me I'm gonna fall into your trap and start flaming and wars right ?

1. Nobody asked your opinion for a server you have no idea for its java content and gameplay style.

2. You mistake to refer pride files once again saying that wg files are even worse well it's ok if YOU believe this but others have a different opinion than you. Because you opened a server with those files it doesn't mean everyone has to use pride shared bugged and unbalanced files.

3. If I wanted to use wg domain I could also buy .net one. So if you bought the .com I have no problem for using it. This server is a past server full with good memories nothing more.

4. Grow up child. Learn to judge someone by trying his work and post arguments why it's good or it's bad and stop posting crap. If you have failed to have a steady server this is your problem not mine.

Cheers

Edited by Godrics