Close The Section "lineage 2" Generally

DeMeNs0s

Someone lock this topic since is not spam session.. all i see is a guy who consider himself good yet he google "how to use netstat"

who blame greeks and say that all servers closed because greeks dont know how to speak english?? Dafaq i just read... 

I had cancer from his 1st post but now i got new cancer that heal the previous cancer..

This guy is a clown who got mad cause he cant make money.

Now we have the MrPro who suddedly is Java developer and he just "relax and make money"..

if i read one more comment like that ... god sake.

i clearly said i have no clue from dev part i am even not there , i dont sell bots/packs/files and etc etc 

Someone lock this topic since is not spam session.. all i see is a guy who consider himself good yet he google "how to use netstat"

who blame greeks and say that all servers closed because greeks dont know how to speak english?? Dafaq i just read... 

I had cancer from his 1st post but now i got new cancer that heal the previous cancer..

This guy is a clown who got mad cause he cant make money.

Now we have the MrPro who suddedly is Java developer and he just "relax and make money"..

if i read one more comment like that ... god sake.

For some reason even if i dont know you, you create a despise feeling.. really we dont care if you steal others by selling things that are shared

or anything or generally we dont care how you make money..  If you have no idea from DEV and u still make money here then good for you

First of all, double-posts are not allowed. Secondly, don't blame yourself with your typical kids behavior and lolable worded phrases w/o any useful sense, non-factor. 

Πως είναι η ζωή στο χωριό?  :)

This is NOT the greek section, stupid greek  :)

Edited by DeMeNs0s

3599640+_ce296264df632aef7da49c9c91b8f8a

It is a strong request when the owner of the forum makes its money because the forum foundation was Lineage II.

Now, asking to close the main attraction of the forum is the same as asking to take the website down.

What is weird is, you're here since 2009, all of a sudden you decide to hate the game, you must have reasons to do so but it does make me wonder, what are they?

We all know that the game isn't what it was and never will be but that's a part of growing up, when we were kids we wanted cartoons now we want boobs but does it make sense to hate on cartoons?

Even though you made this thread, you'll hate today but you'll be lurking the community in a while and will be playing the game as well.

Lineage II was a masterpiece creation when it comes to addiction, they knew how to set it up, who the public was and how long they would earn from it, even now a days, you see the official servers with bots but they're still making money but it wasn't as before so what was their solution ? Give the public the new that they were used to, with the taste of the old one! That's why you have Classic now.

Are they making money again, even though people are tired of the game ? Oh yes they are.

Now you can hate it all you want, get as tired as you want but at the end of the day its a matter of accepting it and knowing how to move on without being butt hurt.

They already explored you, you got tired but there's still many to repeat the story.

And in the end there's forums like this to take advantage of the left overs of the official thing.

Edited by Madheisen

First of all, double-posts are not allowed. Secondly, don't blame yourself with your typical kids behavior and lolable worded phrases w/o any useful sense, non-factor. 

This is NOT the greek section, stupid greek  :)

Xmm where is the double post? xD guys... you just proved your IQ is equal to 20.

Congratulations Hitler :)

Xmm where is the double post? xD guys... you just proved your IQ is equal to 20.

Congratulations Hitler :)

2n9jbfd.jpg

See above. Hitler?! What da fuk r u talking about  ????? You are the best proof for a mentally retarded greek.

... you just proved your IQ is equal to 20.

Owned.

Edited by DeMeNs0s

Παιζει να σου έχω γαμήσει την μάνα μια βραδιά στο Λεβερκουζεν.

Another mentally retarded greek has been detected. That's what makes some of u greeks pathetic ( and your parents too, cuz they never teached you manners; or do you @elfo have an experienced trauma after the economic crisis, so that you forced your own mother into prostitution in order to survive??? and attacking other people to this way becuz u arent smart enough to counter? ). Reported, lel.

Edited by DeMeNs0s

Another mentally retarded greek has been detected. That's what makes some of u greeks pathetic ( and your parents too, cuz they never teached you manners ). Reported. HAHAHA

Demensos halt die snautche beschen...pass dich auf mach die scheisse zu und geht uns nicht auf die eier...ich hab kein bock mehr auf dein posts...

Demensos halt die snautche beschen...pass dich auf mach die scheisse zu und geht uns nicht auf die eier...ich hab kein bock mehr auf dein posts...

Every german would laugh at you xD