classic [L2J] L2Pwnage

Nitrozik*

WTF IS THAT?? CAN U REMOVE THAT SHIT I CANT PLAY

OMG

140b04n.jpg

you going to remove this wtf? those letters apear in all me screen... if u want to add this faction.. at least make good work whats wrong with you? FIx THE LETTERS!!!!!!!!

you going to remove this wtf? those letters apear in all me screen... if u want to add this faction.. at least make good work whats wrong with you? FIx THE LETTERS!!!!!!!!

chat options , enable hide command on screen text

I think the farm is kinda slow

In additional , u should add and some other  way to obtain the rb jwls .Solo players wont able to take them (+They are  hard)

+Remove this pathetic idea of hero coins ...It's ruining the server

Still w8ing for some action by gm team (they seems to be afk ,b'coz many ppl  talking about how op archers are and they dont do anything to fix it)

Edited by Vendetta*V*

What is wrong with everyone and they use frozen?

Starting area sucks, not even peace zone. No shops inside and you have to walk back to get items. Grade penalty, you can't get a grade directly. Why even levelling? Set it directly to 80, it's a pvp server.

More, farming is at PvP zone? ????

Nice try to get some money but the server is way too bad. It's like you made it in 1 day just to get as much money as you can and close it. Shame, it seemed a serious project based on the topic.

Edited by An4rchy

• 2 weeks later...

this server could be good but admins are stupid or smth. Half of server is normal, you can pvp with them normally, another half are heroes overpowered as fuk doing 5kdmg (from paladin)....they laugh on hero chat that dagger dont even need to use his skills...just hitting can kill everybody....smeels like donators as fuk....tvt events 1 time per hour? lol wtf it should be 1 tvt one by one without time gaps....Raidbosses zerged by heroes(forget that u can take clan and win with them...haha)....I dont understand why the hell somebody spend so much time to do a good website, good forum and fuck up gameplay justs to get 100 players and 200 euro from dotation? lol come on..i owuld rather open less donator server but with 1000 players....fak im so angry ...i think i need to open my own server and i will show ya ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hood-services https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt  
    • Server Rates: » Xp 500x. » Sp 500x. » Aden 500x. » Drop 1x. » PartyXp 2x. » PartySp 2x. » Starting character level -61. Enchant rates: » Safe enchant +4. » Blessed and simple scrolls max enchant (+16). » Crystal scrolls max enchant (+20). » Simple enchant scrolls chance – 65%. » Blessed enchant scrolls chance – 100%. » Crystal enchant scrolls chance – 50% Augmentations: » Mid life stone skill chance – 5%. » High life stone skill chance – 10%. » Top life stone skill chance – 20%. » Augments 1+1 Unique features: » Main town – Giran » Automatic-Manual Potions. » Working 2 castle sieges. (Giran-Aden) » SPS cancel lasts 10 seconds and than buffs come back. » Stackable scrolls, lifestones, book of giants. » Unique pvp zone » More then 11 active raid bosses. » Wedding system. » Unique farming areas. » Npc skill enchanter. » Full npc buffer with auto buff. » Max count of buffs – 55. » Max subclasses – 4. » Free and no quest class change. » Free and no quest sub class. » Raid boss drop nobless item. » No weight limit. » Unique protection anti-hwy armor for archers/daggers etc. » Ingame password change. » Top pvp/pk/online ranks NPC. » Unique monsters & NPC. » Interlude retail skills. » Server up-time [24/7] [99]%. » Perfect class balance (all class can kill all class depending on players skill and setup knowledge,gear,augmentations). » Announcements on double kills triple kills etc. » Announcements on Grand Boss death , with the name of the killer as well as clan name of the player. » Information Npc in game with all servers infromations. Custom server gear : 1). Titanium Armor Lv.1 2). Epic Armor Lv.2 3). Epic Weapons-Kamikaze-Black S grade (Same Stats) 4). Demonic-Angelic Wings-Baium Hair-Custom Accessories (SameStats) 5). Custom Fighter/Mage tattoo Lv1-Lv2-Lv3 6). Shirt (STR,CON,INT +1) 7). Custom Shields Server Commands: .tvtjoin .tvtleave – Join or leave tvt event. .ctfjoin .ctfleave – Join or leave ctf event. .dmjoin .dmleave – Join of leave dm event. .online – current online players count. .repair – repairs stuck character in world. .menu – opens online menu panel. .exit – PVP zone exit in case you are bullied. .changepassword - Opens online menu then u can change ur password in game. .farm - Enable/disable autofarm Event system: » TVT event » CTF event » DM event » Tournament Event » Party Zone » Unique event shop. Olympiad game: » Retail olympiad game. » Competition period [1] week. » Olympiad start time [18:00] end [00:00] GMT+2. » New Heroes every Sunday.
    • Tomorrow grand opening lests go 🙂 
    • New season of Warfire X150 has been postponed to September 28th.
  • Topics