Unique L2 Project.

PAC

Hello, i'd like to announce that our team is working Hard  on a Unique H5 Project.
It is a completely new story in the world of L2.
Unique Quests , Unique Story Line , Unique Areas  , Unique Bosses, that are based on the Quests and Story-line.

During The New Quests there will be Some Videos  and you need to be in a certain level in order to be able to move to the next town and the next Area.

We will also introduce you our New Instances.

It will be like a different Game based on Lineage 2 H5 Files.

These are just Some of our project's features.

I'd  like to know your opinion ,

Thanks

Edited by PAC

No one will care about the quests or the story line. No one. People don't give a shit. They just wanna play the game they know. 

Focus on making an entertaining gameplay game without editing the storyline or quests cuz no one will appreciate your work.

Don't try to reinvent the wheel. If someone wants a storyline and quest driver xp in l2 he can play god++.

People play H5 for what it has to offer as it is. An entertaining pvp experience with a specific depth on player development.

No one will care about the quests or the story line. No one. People don't give a shit. They just wanna play the game they know. 

Focus on making an entertaining gameplay game without editing the storyline or quests cuz no one will appreciate your work.

Don't try to reinvent the wheel. If someone wants a storyline and quest driver xp in l2 he can play god++.

People play H5 for what it has to offer as it is. An entertaining pvp experience with a specific depth on player development.

Exactly that, but you should also search for L2Retro and see what happened there if Elfo's facts are not convincing enough... L2Retro was exactly the same thing, new game with storyline based on H5 but it still failed.

na l2 players too fucking dumb they literally only know how to turn on tower and auto attack or press 2 buttons its been proven. they wont even read site for info on enchants. what makes you think they will read the description of items or skills or htmls?

ive played exclusively high rates for a couple years and i saw the decline of good players and servers and the rise of all these dog shit servers like l2aaron which has became the standard of pvp servers because its designed for retarded players and require no thought process or strategy whatsoever

i appreciate different servers because im not a braindead greek kid and because i like working on l2 items/different servers however the majority of the playerbase is the complete opposite

Edited by le memer master

na l2 players too fucking dumb they literally only know how to turn on tower and auto attack or press 2 buttons its been proven. they wont even read site for info on enchants. what makes you think they will read the description of items or skills or htmls?

ive played exclusively high rates for a couple years and i saw the decline of good players and servers and the rise of all these dog shit servers like l2aaron which has became the standard of pvp servers because its designed for retarded players and require no thought process or strategy whatsoever

i appreciate different servers because im not a braindead greek kid and because i like working on l2 items/different servers however the majority of the playerbase is the complete opposite

Well said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

and sir you won this

Thanks for your responds, i already know about the l2 standards and i also know that all the servers nowdays are pretty much the same.
We are trying to do something different, for players  that want to try something new and stable, not for people that change server  every 2-3 days.

Actually it will be a different game , based on Lineage 2 Files, from time to time i will upload more info, because we are still in the very beginning of this project and we also have a huge budget to support it.

Thanks for your responds, i already know about the l2 standards and i also know that all the servers nowdays are pretty much the same.

We are trying to do something different, for players  that want to try something new and stable, not for people that change server  every 2-3 days.

Actually it will be a different game , based on Lineage 2 Files, from time to time i will upload more info, because we are still in the very beginning of this project and we also have a huge budget to support it.

The servers are the same and the ones that survive and have population are servers with minor customizations, good gameplay and economy architecture and good advertising/protection.

Focus on these things and don't go for something different. You will fail. Period. This is not 2006, to open a new pride or a new gold. People don't give a shit.

You are not doing it for players, you are doing it for yourselves, because it is cool being able to develop anything you want. That doesn't mean that what you develop will succeed  too.

NO ONE will play a different game based on the L2 platform. Know why? Cuz there are 500 more amazing mmos with use teams behind them and a very big player base. Who will give a fuck for your new mmo based on a platform that runs the same since 2002? No fuckin one.

People will say that what you did is cool in a development level but they won't play it. Don't waste your time or your money.

Just look at my old project L2Netherrealm. I never finished it even though it was almost completed and the feedback was excellent. Wanna know why?

Cuz people won't play it.

The servers are the same and the ones that survive and have population are servers with minor customizations, good gameplay and economy architecture and good advertising/protection.

Focus on these things and don't go for something different. You will fail. Period. This is not 2006, to open a new pride or a new gold. People don't give a shit.

You are not doing it for players, you are doing it for yourselves, because it is cool being able to develop anything you want. That doesn't mean that what you develop will succeed  too.

NO ONE will play a different game based on the L2 platform. Know why? Cuz there are 500 more amazing mmos with use teams behind them and a very big player base. Who will give a fuck for your new mmo based on a platform that runs the same since 2002? No fuckin one.

People will say that what you did is cool in a development level but they won't play it. Don't waste your time or your money.

Just look at my old project L2Netherrealm. I never finished it even though it was almost completed and the feedback was excellent. Wanna know why?

Cuz people won't play it.

It seems pretty nice, actually it's sad that you didn't  finish it.

We have a combination of Advertisers/Developers/Designers in the team so we  can do pretty much everything

Actually we will try it, ofc we are doing it for  Both us and the community.

We will create a different game based on L2 Platform , because it is the game that we all loved and   we want to try something different and unique with it, otherwise we would open an  Interlude pvp easy farm pay to win server! 

Edited by PAC

It's sad that you don't understand. With the model you have now you are heading to the complete failure.

It's not hard to make a unique different server.

It's hard to make a common server and make it be a success in terms of population and lasting.

Nvm, I'm outta here. It's sad that you will fail...good luck though. You will need it.

Thank you for spending your time here  telling us your opinion , you will see that we will not fail :)

But how can you claim you will not fail on such a different server? I mean, each one of us gave you facts for the reason you 'might' fail but you didn't. Unless it is not the time to reveal (?).