interlude [L2J] L2Reload

zemaitis

Rly? I already modified scrolls prices and some other things, but like 60-70 percent of your previous complains were useless, also better report ingame then u will get noticed faster, since i dont sit here 24/7

Added hopzone voting rewards!

Also you can participate in bring your clan event:

Bring your clan event!
Do you wanna start playing on our server with your friends and create your own clan?

We will reward you! Just create a new clan and invite your friends! Your clan must have at least 5 level, create full party (9 members) and go kill any raid boss, decrease raid hp lower than 50%, make screenshot and just send us a message to skype reload.admin containing the Clan Name and the Clan Leader's Name. Once it's done, just wait for our review and get rewarded.

• 4 weeks later...

I think this is a good server. Finally someone who knows what he's doing.

Unfortunately you're wrong :)

He's a 22 year old idiot who needs money that's all.Maybe his English is better than the rest of the l2 admins around but he'll never listen to the community.

Proof of answer on a simple question "Why didn't he fill the whole area with mobs, he filled just 2-3 rooms" That's his answer : TxsMz0a.png

Unfortunately you're wrong :)

He's a 22 year old idiot who needs money that's all.Maybe his English is better than the rest of the l2 admins around but he'll never listen to the community.

Proof of answer on a simple question "Why didn't he fill the whole area with mobs, he filled just 2-3 rooms" That's his answer : TxsMz0a.png

Well it seems that you are stupid enough not to understand that having too big zones for farm is not good for pvps. Also I don't see why my age should matter you, since you should be much younger than me :D

Edited by zemaitis

Well it seems that you are stupid enough not to understand that having too big zones for farm is not good for pvps. Also I don't see why my age should matter you, since you should be much younger than me :D

Actually i'm 23 but it seems that my brain is ages away from yours since that's the way you talk to players when they ask or suggest something.Also what does pvp have to do with pve?

Edited by TehJustNoName

• 4 weeks later...

Pve has everything to do with pvp if u ever played a decent x1-3 server. At a retail like server u dont port to PI for facking pvps, u pvp where u pve.

Im always up for pvps in farm zones and not in some stupid auto-flag zones.

Also just noticed ur server isnt up yet so wrong section.

Edited by Benihime

I tried this server out. 

The stats are insane, the casting speed/attack speed is mad. Remind me of l2spirit. Also Top armors/weapons for donate coins ? I know you can get them by raidbosses but for solo players this is a dumb choice.

You can get everything with donate coins, Yes as soon as I logged in, you can tell who is a donator and whos not. Simple as that. L2Tower works perfectly, I managed to farm with about 4-5 bots constantly. Good try with Guard mobs, didn't work, simple adjustment to the range of the bot, and it was really easy to bypass that stupid "anti" bot.

Regarding the message, You got killed by a Mob "noob" how old are you admin, come on. Good ideas with the server, just an poor outcome of it.

New players getting pked by higher players, well that's not a surprise but still jokes. Greeks 90% Lithuanians 9% and 0.9% latinos.

Do not play this server, unless you want to donate, or you are in one of the 3 nationalities I mentioned and is a noob to l2.

Edited by Extreamer

• Vision locked this topic