http://forum.l2reload.net/index.php?/topic/3745-event-skype-advertisement/

Info:

MAIN INFO
Chronicle: Interlude (aka C6)
Type: Custom PvP
No Grade and Weight penalty
Anti heavy
Offline shop system
Unique Economy System(Adena is the main currency)
Stable Platform
Constantly evolving classes balance
Full interlude geodata/pathnode
In-game vote rewards mass+individual.
Castle Sieges Giran and Adena every week
Custom Buffer
Full+Custom GMSHOP
SERVER RATES
All 1000x (PvP)
ENCHANT RATES
Safe +5
Max +35
Simple Scrolls 85% (Max +30)
Blessed Scrolls 100%(Max +30)
Crystal Scrolls 100%(Max +35)
Enchant Level is +5 for every enchant
CUSTOM ITEMS
Epic armors/weapons
Dynasty armors/weapons
Valakas armors/weapons
Antharas armors/weapons
Special Tattoos
Wings
Masks with stats
ZONES
Many special custom zones!
12 Raidbosses with their separate zones
COMMANDS
.online
.repair
.title
OLYMPIAD
Retail olympiad
Constanly evolving olympiad classes balance
Competition period week (hero changes every Monday at 23:59)
Olympiad start time 18:00 end 00:00
EVENTS
Event engine with 11 events every 30-40 minutes!
Special GM Events
CLAN
Max clans in ally: 2
Max members in clan: 15
Edited by zemaitis

dont even try to login fail server 0 balance archers with 1 custom only and dragonic hit u 4-5 k dmg 

• 1 month later...

my review:

- low server population

- Star Wars Sever where everything is glowing

- Mages are Overpowered as fuck

- Fighters are not worth to play due to low M def and M. crits - especialy archers totaly suck since max crit is 500 and you already have 500 with normal drac bow and drac armor... so the custom bow effect which gives + crit do not affect)

- Enchant Scrolls are waaaaaaaay to expensive ( you can't make the same price for 1 enchant scroll as for 1 Custom Weapon, Wings, Mask...thats ridiculous) I wouldn't say anything but the farm is hard....

- Where the hell are simple Enchant scrolls?

- Raidbosses are overpowered as fuck and you need hours to drop their hp ( we couldn't kill Any RB with 2 nukers - Bish + Tank all full equiped)

- Bots everywhere ( acis captcha won't help you against adrenaline sir... actualy even tower works fine)

Edited by SwS

1. - low server population.

You tested it 1-2AM. Population is 100+ and growing

2. - Star Wars Sever where everything is glowing

Only weapons are glowing antharas/valakas/epic, dunno where you see starwars, different glow is starwars for you?

3. Mages are Overpowered as fuck

Nope, I took one week to make balance while testing end game quipment mages and fighters, it should be ok. In early stages ofc they are op because your jew will be +0 and they will have better casting speed. Everywhere in the beginning they are a little bit op.

4. - Fighters are not worth to play due to low M def and M. crits - especialy archers totaly suck since max crit is 500 and you already have 500 with normal drac bow and drac armor... so the custom bow effect which gives + crit do not affect)

Yeah not worth to play but 30 percent of server or even more are archers, but its your opinion. Custom bow gives atk spd and more p akt than s gr bow, but ofc you wouldn't know it because you didn't even enchant it.

5. Enchant Scrolls are waaaaaaaay to expensive ( you can't make the same price for 1 enchant scroll as for 1 Custom Weapon, Wings, Mask...thats ridiculous) I wouldn't say anything but the farm is hard...

Why I can't? Custom weapons are more valuable than free sgrade weapons. Whats the difference you will kill 30 mob for weapon or 150 mob? Just take warlord mass for 15min and you have it. VEY HARD.

Scrolls are expensive, to prolong gameplay, last season they cost 4x cheaper and 80 percent of players after 1-2 days playing didn't have what else to do in server. Same prices rates are in l2spirit, l2ex so I don't see the problem. In the end we get to keep more players playing for longer period of time.

6. Where the hell are simple Enchant scrolls?

We took them out

7. Raidbosses are overpowered as fuck and you need hours to drop their hp ( we couldn't kill Any RB with 2 nukers - Bish + Tank all full equiped)

Again you are speaking without knowing. In c6 you are trying to kill raidboss with nuker? WHO DOES THAT? Take destro+bish and no problem, those who know how to play already are doing rbs with 2ppl.

8.Bots everywhere ( acis captcha won't help you against adrenaline sir... actualy even tower works fine)

Gimme more information about that, did you tested it? Screenshots or something. I don't think that tower will bypass this captcha.

1. - low server population.

You tested it 1-2AM. Population is 100+ and growing

2. - Star Wars Sever where everything is glowing

Only weapons are glowing antharas/valakas/epic, dunno where you see starwars, different glow is starwars for you?

3. Mages are Overpowered as fuck

Nope, I took one week to make balance while testing end game quipment mages and fighters, it should be ok. In early stages ofc they are op because your jew will be +0 and they will have better casting speed. Everywhere in the beginning they are a little bit op.

4. - Fighters are not worth to play due to low M def and M. crits - especialy archers totaly suck since max crit is 500 and you already have 500 with normal drac bow and drac armor... so the custom bow effect which gives + crit do not affect)

Yeah not worth to play but 30 percent of server or even more are archers, but its your opinion. Custom bow gives atk spd and more p akt than s gr bow, but ofc you wouldn't know it because you didn't even enchant it.

5. Enchant Scrolls are waaaaaaaay to expensive ( you can't make the same price for 1 enchant scroll as for 1 Custom Weapon, Wings, Mask...thats ridiculous) I wouldn't say anything but the farm is hard...

Why I can't? Custom weapons are more valuable than free sgrade weapons. Whats the difference you will kill 30 mob for weapon or 150 mob? Just take warlord mass for 15min and you have it. VEY HARD.

Scrolls are expensive, to prolong gameplay, last season they cost 4x cheaper and 80 percent of players after 1-2 days playing didn't have what else to do in server. Same prices rates are in l2spirit, l2ex so I don't see the problem. In the end we get to keep more players playing for longer period of time.

6. Where the hell are simple Enchant scrolls?

We took them out

7. Raidbosses are overpowered as fuck and you need hours to drop their hp ( we couldn't kill Any RB with 2 nukers - Bish + Tank all full equiped)

Again you are speaking without knowing. In c6 you are trying to kill raidboss with nuker? WHO DOES THAT? Take destro+bish and no problem, those who know how to play already are doing rbs with 2ppl.

8.Bots everywhere ( acis captcha won't help you against adrenaline sir... actualy even tower works fine)

Gimme more information about that, did you tested it? Screenshots or something. I don't think that tower will bypass this captcha.

enjoy being a stubborn. exactly thats why your server will fail.