Personal .menu System

Hello guys...

I want a .menu system with only Buff Protection [On/Off].

Nothing else..

Price no more than 6E and only paypal..

Based only on acis last rev. 

I don't have time for changes, that's why I need this code ready..

First I will test the code, and after the payment..

I'm 1000% trusted!

Cya..
Edited by 'Baggos'

why you don't add the antibuff shield mate? it's easier way

It's not about easier or not, I need the menu option to put inside and some other things..

Hello,

I would like to post my opinion regarding your topic.When I saw the subject of the topic I was like wtf,its a pitty to offer money for something like that in 2k15.

I 'm sure its shared over the net,but even if its not completely shared,I'm absolutely sure its shared separated.It's not that hard to merge that pieces into one code.

I would do it myself for you -for free- but I'm kind of busy these days due to my university projects and I can't.

Hello,

I would like to post my opinion regarding your topic.When I saw the subject of the topic I was like wtf,its a pitty to offer money for something like that in 2k15.

I 'm sure its shared over the net,but even if its not completely shared,I'm absolutely sure its shared separated.It's not that hard to merge that pieces into one code.

I would do it myself for you -for free- but I'm kind of busy these days due to my university projects and I can't.

I'm busy too..

The point it's not if I can or not.. I'm sure I can find the way if I try.. But I work a lot of hours of the day, and the night I must to create my site/forum.. And I can't to give time, again for the codes.. I have complete the core side.. It's a shit for me now to come back again there.. I'm alone.. 
Thank you btw Fanky.. You're right.. ;) 

Anyway.. 
Someone can lock this..