How To Install Buffer ?

Infed

Question

In this case he want to learn how to install a buffer then he can add what he want...or im wrong?

He want to learn how to put a script buffer.. :P

But it's somehow easier to add a java buffer with this way.

The Instance Buffer I was send, it's just a java file with buffs buttons inside, and he can easy put what he want without to put hml files. Only a template..

Edited by 'Baggos'

I have 1 more question. Can you define how "L2Instance.java" is working ? In this file, i dont see any links to other file...  

gameserver\data\xml\npcs i see this code "<npc id="50008" idTemplate="30519" name="Tryskell" title="Crappy Buffer">" it's mean that npc id define witch file in html folder should be opened ? In this case xml catching file with same name id  50008.htm ? Or there are other method how to catch file  ?

Can you define clearer picture for me, how files know witch file they need to read ???

You can define your own folder, that's the case for numerous NPC types. If getHtmlPath / showChatWindow aren't overidden, it uses default folder.

People developing custom NPCs generally create another showCrapWindow, making the overall thing even more tricky to understand.

You can see what uses what following type, in case of Tryskell it's a L2BufferInstance. Inside you will find :

@Override
	public String getHtmlPath(int npcId, int val)
	{
		String filename = "";
		if (val == 0)
			filename = "" + npcId;
		else
			filename = npcId + "-" + val;

return "data/html/mods/buffer/" + filename + ".htm";
	}
Edited by Tryskell

He want to learn how to put a script buffer.. :P

But it's somehow easier to add a java buffer with this way.

The Instance Buffer I was send, it's just a java file with buffs buttons inside, and he can easy put what he want without to put hml files. Only a template..

Yeah im using this Gk which you have send to him but he will try to compile with vip system :P j