[Review][Spore][PC]

GrisoM

I tried this game! At the first I loved this game, it was fun eating other animals ( crazy me =P ), but then when I came to the galaxy level I quited, I didn't feel the same game experience when I first started with the game. But that doesn't make this game bad. I would really higly recommend this game to people with creative brain and like to make things up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it's really good game.it has kidish graphics but engine and stuff is really amazing, like 3-4 games in one and it isnt linear or anything.anything can go way u want.i recommend this game to everyone!

Spore is cool, but terribly boring after 2~3 weeks playing... I expected more.

2-3 weeks??

Be serious...I got about 90% of all rewards in 1 week and went to the center of the Universe to find that evil civilization(forgot their name), actually found them but when i wanted to start to attack them i had problems with my planets and i realised that it would be almost impossible to finish the game without losing some planets and deleted the game

The best part was the cell stage ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys i have u download link... The instructions is in greek. Im sorry for that buy I'm not able to download it and fix it now.

The files are torrents. So if u need seed. Pm me and i ll reseed.

If u want em add me at ur msn ... And i ll give u a site.

If it's legal to tell u the sites pm me.

I installed this game a few weeks ago, and i have to say I enjoyed the first and second phase, but after  I went to tribe age, It got kinda boring, I haven't played it for a while now, in fact I already uninstalled it from my second PC.

Don't get me wrong, the idea is good, but in some part I did not like the controls and the game play as it is.

My cousin loves it btw.