interlude [L2J] Lineage 2 Dasparion

FirefoxAurora

Yes you are gm,the same person who asked and searched for another member to help you in topzone forums,cause you are noobs.Same skype,same photos profile in server's forum,here and skype.Please do not reply to this just stfu stop spam idiotic server like this one.Now go rename and open again later,maybe you reach 3-4 ppl online this time. Cheers

Searched for member to help me in topzone lol what are you talking about ? same skype and photos profile what are you talking about dude ? i have toke the profile pictuer from Strain wow, you who have to stfu and stop spamming !, go rename and open again later dude just grow up you can contact with them and telling them that what a fucking kids !

Edited by iPwner

Yes you are gm,the same person who asked and searched for another member to help you in topzone forums,cause you are noobs.Same skype,same photos profile in server's forum,here and skype.Please do not reply to this just stfu stop spam idiotic server like this one.Now go rename and open again later,maybe you reach 3-4 ppl online this time. Cheers

u better sh#t up and use your real flag country assh#le

@lolisre
Hey bro can you please stop spamming and leave this topic clean you have posted your comment about server and you have no prove at all but let it clean please if you can, thanks bro !

@lolisre

Hey bro can you please stop spamming and leave this topic clean you have posted your comment about server and you have no prove at all but let it clean please if you can, thanks bro !

I already left this post.Nobody talked to you.I told the truth so anyone can see it.

I already left this post.Nobody talked to you.I told the truth so anyone can see it.

your truth which i'm GM right, that's your truth ?

Edited by iPwner

i heard owner of this server is Kastien ,Friend Of Gevorakoc and admin on his server's,alot corruption will be there is is true

Gl. i will not join

Edited by Jyabura

i heard owner of this server is Kastien ,Friend Of Gevorakoc and admin on his server's,alot corruption will be there is is true

Gl. i will not join

yep that's true 

Failed server.Opening-reopening in less than a week.Low community,alsot that guy iPwner is staff there,and corruptor. Kisses.

hey mate, i wont lie and telling every one server didn't failed on first season but we have worked really hard on this time you can join our beta season tonight then you can judge on us, one more thing ipwner he isn't in server staff...

Gl. i will not join

hello my friend there is no one called kastien in my staff, you can join beta season then you can judge on us :)

yep that's true 

hello my friend please check this out then speak ;)
http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/196142-the-truth-about-l2e-globalcom-all-proof-provided/page-1

A birdie told u? "I heard" lol, stronk arguement xD

BOOM  :happyforever:

Hello,
we are about to open our gates for beta today! 50 minutes left and you will be able to log in and test everything be yourself so there wont be any problem in the grand opening! Hope to see you all in game for some great beta tests and fun!
Below you can download our patch:
- Line][Age Dasparion Staff
Edited by L2Dasparion

Changelog 26/10 
- Crystal Scrolls, Custom cloak, Secret book of gaint and Top Grade LS has been added on PvP Shop !

Edited by L2Dasparion

Hello everyone! The long-awaited grand opening of L2Dasparion interlude server is finally here!
On 31st of October at 18:00 GTM+2 join our happy community to enjoy game play to its full extent.
Make sure you have your game client ready not to miss any events!

http://l2dasparion.net/

Make sure you have your game client ready not to miss any events!

I bet that server will have been closed till the first event.Maximum 4 days server.Anyway i wish you good luck despite my negative opinion,you'll need it.

I bet that server will have been closed till the first event.Maximum 4 days server.Anyway i wish you good luck despite my negative opinion,you'll need it.

Hello mate, thanks for your opinion i hope you can give us a chance and don't judge on us before the grand thanks !

Hello everyone! The long-awaited grand opening of L2Dasparion interlude server is finally here! Today at 18:00 GTM+2 join our happy community to enjoy game play to its full extent. Make sure you have your game client ready not to miss any events!

http://l2dasparion.net/