Php Inclusion In Html Web-Page For L2Off Server

My friend hosted L2Off Server and asked me to do php on his website for 1) total online players, 2) account manager etc. can you help me with a guide how to do this or send me some youtube video that best describes the process. thank you! thank you! thank you! in advance!!!

P.S  I have the codes I don't know how to make them work along with the web page

Edited by gioshalik

Basiclly its the same thing with l2j, you collect information from a database. but L2OFF servers uses a microsoft sql server the codes is a litile bit different.

for example

$link=@mssql_connect($ip, $user, $pass);
@mssql_select_db($database, $link) or die(mysql_error());

TL;DR use mssql instand of mysql

Edited by Snoopi

You'd be a lot better off putting this topic in the l2off dev section, and you'll even find plenty of exactly what you're looking for already shared there.

Basiclly its the same thing with l2j, you collect information from a database. but L2OFF servers uses a microsoft sql server the codes is a litile bit different.

for example

$link=@mssql_connect($ip, $user, $pass);
@mssql_select_db($database, $link) or die(mysql_error());

TL;DR use mssql instand of mysql

god help anyone who still uses these 15+ year old functions

please please please please PLEASE use pdo (with dblib for linux or sqlsrv for windows)

You'd be a lot better off putting this topic in the l2off dev section, and you'll even find plenty of exactly what you're looking for already shared there.

god help anyone who still uses these 15+ year old functions

please please please please PLEASE use pdo (with dblib for linux or sqlsrv for windows)

I assumed that its gonna be easier for him to understund the basic old functions plus he wants to adapt already coded scripts and i am like 99% sure they are coded with simple mysql querys, This will do his job, now if he wants something better he should study.

thank you, i will post it in l2off dev