hellbound [L2Off] L2 Ark

scrubs

Wanted to ask real quick, 3rd buffs exist on NPC? and what about sub/nobl Q? retail or.. ?

Hi sorry for the late reply.

• 3rd buffs such as CoV Pow Pof does not exist on the NPC buffer.
  • Subclass can be done either via retail quest OR at the class changer NPC for 5kk Adena.
  • Noblesse can be done either via retail quest OR collect Raid Tokens.

why are items in the shop so cheap i dont understand isnt this supposed to be 35x

you allow s grade items with sa in the shop for 1m but you dont allow 3rd class buffs on npc buffer i dont understand

d grade weapons are not the top tier ones yet s grade weapons with SA are in gm shop

c grade weapons are incomplete (like why is flamberge there instead of berserker blade? if that is the logic of shops why is there eminence bow instead of ice bow?)

same for b grade (bop allowed but not guardian sword? no ice hammer? star buster? wizard tear? 

why werent these problems detected or recognized during your beta phase or did i mistakenly join the beta phase despite the site saying 'grand opening' 

6b6c72d0d9.jpg

should fix that too it looks really bad

Edited by le memer master

why are items in the shop so cheap i dont understand isnt this supposed to be 35x

you allow s grade items with sa in the shop for 1m but you dont allow 3rd class buffs on npc buffer i dont understand

d grade weapons are not the top tier ones yet s grade weapons with SA are in gm shop

c grade weapons are incomplete (like why is flamberge there instead of berserker blade? if that is the logic of shops why is there eminence bow instead of ice bow?)

same for b grade (bop allowed but not guardian sword? no ice hammer? star buster? wizard tear? 

why werent these problems detected or recognized during your beta phase or did i mistakenly join the beta phase despite the site saying 'grand opening' 

6b6c72d0d9.jpg

should fix that too it looks really bad

Q: Why are items in the shop so cheap i dont understand isnt this supposed to be 35x
A: Our Adena rate is 1x, have you tried to level yet? If not, try it and see if the prices are still "cheap".

Q: You allow s grade items with sa in the shop for 1m but you dont allow 3rd class buffs on npc buffer i dont understand
A: We focus a lot on balancing the economy. As I suspect you haven't leveled/farmed anything it might look weird to have S grade weapons for only 1kk adena, but trust me, it's not cheap.

Q: D-B Grade weapons in GM Shop

A: You're talking about a few P.Atk/M.Atk in difference. Nobody has complained yet and players have leveled to lvl 61 without any issues. Are you just looking for things to complain about?

when i log into servers like this i go in with high expectations and seeing small stuff like that missing or incomplete really puts it in a bad light in my opinion

i guess this is different in my case since im not a stupid greek with low standards

yes i tried leveling already and i logged out after i got to like 40 because i went to do other stuff (but if it's not cheap how come the majority of the 20 people in giran are fully geared given the server literally opened today?)

maybe you should have made the s grade weapons clean and sa's have to be farmed some other way but it's too late for that now

your buffer has the elemental buffs and renewal but no pof etc gg (i understand those buffs arent as powerful as the prophecies but you should keep it strictly to second class buffs so at least theres SOME incentive to make supports)

if it's only a 'few patk/matk difference' then why do people upgrade from ng->d or d->c if it's a 'few patk/matk?'

here's a few examples of why certain items in shop list should be changed -

strengthened longbow is significantly weaker than light crossbow because its VERY slow attack speed compared to the normal SLOW meaning a lot less dps and higher skill cast times

flamberge is inferior to berserker blade in every way and same thing with katana to SLS

ice hammer is pretty good especially being one of the only blunts with focus (+68) and can be better for titans (zealot crit damage modifier and use of stuns) and people who play dwarfs and star buster in general is a pretty solid destroyer/dwarf item too. guardian sword is 236 patk while great sword is 213 which is a 12% difference, around the same amount as having dance of warrior (12%) or greater might (10%) or normal might (15%)

why would i complain for no reason? if i legit don't like your server i wouldnt be spending my time making these 2 posts

poor beta phase with testers who lack basic observation and reasoning capabilities

Edited by le memer master

The best thing is that i saw 2 ppl with max enchanted weapon :) som+16 or 20 (doesnt matter, but is red) and AM red... 2nd day of server and star wars :) Owner of som, told me that he enchanted his weapon by farm 100% scrolls in LoA... Sorry, im playing 2nd day also and hard farm in LoA and in 2 days I got 3 scrolls... gm friends ?

Edited by najt

I was going to try it but 2 things stop me to do it

what is this story of people alredy +16?

and mpro seems involved in the staff...

No corruption :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• bro is any chance some one share compile pack and patch system for that one? is any chance here.... and client
    • Hello members of the forum! We offer hosting services for a different range of services: - ip spoofing; - scanning; - phishing; - botnets; - proxy; - gambling; - stealers; - legal adult; Prices: - VPS starting at $24; - Dedicated servers  starting at  $110; Contctats: layer0.ltd@gmail.com Telegram: @layer0_ltd Discord: layer0.ltd#6843 site: layer0.ltd
    • OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: Our CS2 cheat is a premium cheat which provides a ton of features for legit gamplay. The cheat was created specifically for strong leagues and anti-cheats such as Faceit, 5EWin, Gamersclub, Esportal and many others. This cheat is perfect for players who want a safe undetected and reliable multi-hack while dominating their opponents and winning the game in their own style. To ensure maximum security of our cheat, we use more than 15+ methods of protection (for example, String Encryption, PE Header Erased, Code Mutation and much more that we cannot talk about for security reasons). Settings are directly configurable via a superb looking in-game menu or over our online «Cloud Panel». Our product is constantly receiving updates in collaboration with the our coders community and suggestions by you! SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) - MM (Matchmaking) - FACEIT Server-Side - FACEIT Client - CEVO / Gfinity - EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) - ESL Wire - 5EWin / 5EPlay - Perfect World - Gamersclub - Esportal - WePlay - ESEA Our CS2 cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Bone Aimbot (Legit aimbot that doesn't use any angle code that other competitors use. It aims in a legitimate fashion) - Bone and Multibone (Adjust which bone to aim at or select as many Bones as you want) - Smoothaim (Adjust how smooth the aimbot is in its human-like drag) - CloseAim (Toggle distance based aiming algorithm, for increased stickyness, or whoever is closest to the crosshair) - FoV (Adjust the Field of View of the aimbot or percentage of the screen that the aimbot will target enemies from) - Aimkey (Adjust which key the aimbot will use to aim) - AimDraw (Toggle the drawing of the aimspot on enemies (Visible/Always) - VisibleCheck (Visible checking on enemies with close enemy) - NoHop (Aim at One Target per press of the AimKey (Aimbot Doesn't Hop to Other Targets even after death) - RandomSpot (Randomizes the Spot around the target bones, making your aim look more humanized and legit) - Aimtime (Amount of time that the aimbot and Aimbot-RCS is active for, after you press the aimkey) - Ammo Management (Disable aimbot and TriggerBot when the gun clip is empty) - CloseFoV (Different FoV for players with in a certain distance (CloseFOV Distance) - AimOnShoot (Aim when shooting, aim when not shooting) - RecoilAfter (Start recoil after x bullets (Good for 1-2 Taps) - Recoil (Adjust the recoil counter while using the aimbot) - RecoilKey (Adjust which key the anti-recoil is set on (For all Aimbot Keys) - RecoilType (Control if recoil control is always on or only when using the Aimbot) - RecoilFOV (Adjust how long the Recoil will stay stuck to the target, very usable for when playing at a LAN) TRIGGERBOT: - TriggerBot (Automatically shoot at an enemy in a radius (usable with or without Aimbot) - TriggerKey (Control what key activates the TriggerBot (use with any key) - TriggerFov (Control the radius around the AimSpot which activates the TriggerBot) - TriggerDraw (Draw the bone spot that the TriggerBot is aiming at) - TriggerBone (Select the bone that the TriggerBot will target) - TriggerDelay (To add to the legitimacy of the TriggerBot, delays shooting for up to 0.5 seconds) - MonsterTrigger (Extremely Fast & Accurate TriggerBot with Fullbody Options Perfect TriggerBot) - VisCheck (Make sure you're only hitting enemies that you can see, or turn it off to get some sick wallbangs) - Random Delay (A random delay for your trigger bot to look even more legitimate) - Trigger Button (Use any button you like to control the triggerbot) ESP: - Name (Name of the player) - Health (Shows the current health of a player) - Armor (Shows the current amount of armor a player has) - ArmorType (Show if a player currently has a Kevlar vest, a helmet or both equipped) - Weapon (See what weapon a player is currently holding) - Weapon Ammo (See how much ammo you have left in the current clip) - Index (The internal index of the player based on the CSGO engine) - Distance (The distance of each player from you) - Box (A box around each players model, adjusting with distance (new rectangle box type) - Sequence (What action or stance the player is in (Running, Ducking, Jumping, Scoped etc) - Box Size & Box Multi (The size of the boxes around the players, adjustable to how you like) - Team ESP (Toggle ESP on your teammates) - Clean Draw ESP (Move ESP away from box) - Pixel ESP (Single Pixel ESP for legitimate play, shows one single pixel on the screen so it's not noticeable to any casual observers) - Visible ESP (Different color ESP for visible & non-visible players) - Entity ESP (See weapons, defusers, Bomb Location, and defusing players) - Entity Distance (Adjust how far away you will see different Entities for the ultimate in Player-Location assistance) - List ESP (The Ultimate Legit ESP, Listing Players that are not on your screen, or players anywhere in case you don't want to know where they are exactly) MISC: - Bunny Hop (Jumps automatically while the chosen key is being held) - Crosshair (When enabled it will draw a cross-hair on your screen, perfect for snipers, it also features an adjustable size) - Weapon Config System (Weapon configurations for each weapon group (pistols, deagle, snipers, SMG, Knife, rifles, etc) - Flash reduction (Make sure you can see enemies while you're supposed to be flashed) - Radar In Game (A radar is displayed where you see opponents) REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: Yes - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
    • A very skilled guy, did the job and delivered super fast, you can go without fear   100% malaka boy
  • Topics