hellbound [L2Off] L2 Ark

scrubs

You really lost the point of making a game server... 

Trying to give out money to people to play? That's so shit and doesn't prove that your server is good, but that there are some moneygrabbers that will play just for the chance to win and they will disappear.

The L2 state nowadays is so shit..

You really lost the point of making a game server... 

Trying to give out money to people to play? That's so shit and doesn't prove that your server is good, but that there are some moneygrabbers that will play just for the chance to win and they will disappear.

The L2 state nowadays is so shit..

" is so shit.." Because of players like u .. that complain about everything.

1 coin = 5 usd.

1 rare ls = 1 100% random skill (chanse)

Do u really think that some1 will donate 15$ to get a shitty chanse?

Tell the truth - passive/actice skill cost 20-30-40 usd.

Pffff

I'm not quite sure I understand the question.

1 Rare LS has 100% success rate of granting: Chance, Active OR Passive skill on your weapon.

Not only Chance.

To the rest of you who have commented, have you even checked us out or basically assumed things?

This is the main reason why I wont update this topic on Maxcheaters anymore once the "Sticky" period is over, you guys are not looking for new servers, you're looking for topics to spam in.

How about, and this is just me throwing it on the table.

Grow up and start doing something useful.

It did but

How rare is dis? if its too rare then its kinda OP, wouldnt u say?

It can drop in both "deeper" levels of the farming zones, LOA and MOS among with the other rare drops.
Shouldn't be too difficult to get in drop but not too easy either.
Edited by scrubs

I'm not quite sure I understand the question.

1 Rare LS has 100% success rate of granting: Chance, Active OR Passive skill on your weapon.

Not only Chance.

To the rest of you who have commented, have you even checked us out or basically assumed things?

This is the main reason why I wont update this topic on Maxcheaters anymore once the "Sticky" period is over, you guys are not looking for new servers, you're looking for topics to spam in.

How about, and this is just me throwing it on the table.

Grow up and start doing something useful.

It can drop in both "deeper" levels of the farming zones, LOA and MOS among with the other rare drops.

Shouldn't be too difficult to get in drop but not too easy either.

What u didnt undestand?

Who will donate 15 usd to get a shitty chanse or mana burn on bow?

We are not spammers, as for me, i just see a server which made for donations only. Mostly like 99% of l2 interlide servers.

1 more time for u.

I donate 15 usd for a 100% ls. And when I add it, for example I get a will magic on bow. So I have to donate again, then again and again till I get a might or duel might on bow.

Server is for money. Profit

What u didnt undestand?

Who will donate 15 usd to get a shitty chanse or mana burn on bow?

We are not spammers, as for me, i just see a server which made for donations only. Mostly like 99% of l2 interlide servers.

Ok, let me get this right.

You are saying that we have priced a useless item for an expensive price, to get more money?

Because yes, that would totally make sense if we were focusing on getting donations.

It's almost as saying "Hey, I got a gum business, I want to sell as many gums as possible, so I want $100 per gum"

P8KABVZ.png

1 more time for u.

I donate 15 usd for a 100% ls. And when I add it, for example I get a will magic on bow. So I have to donate again, then again and again till I get a might or duel might on bow.

Server is for money. Profit

You don't have to donate, that is completely your choice.

As I've mentioned over and over again... a player can get every item in the donation shop by either killing 76+ raid bosses to get raid tokens or spend some time in the farming zones to get rare drops. 

And again, if we were only focusing on donations then our donation shop would have items like Boss Jewels, custom items that you cannot get unless donating and so on.

Anyway, I'm not going to waste any more time on you as you will clearly not be a player on L2 Ark.

Which means you're just another spammer to me and I will continue to ignore your false accusations, I hope others do it too.

Personally no,I didnt try ur beta srv but then again dont take it personally, I just dont join beta servers xD  Ill wait for live.

Personally no,I didnt try ur beta srv but then again dont take it personally, I just dont join beta servers xD  Ill wait for live.

My comments wasn't so much directed at you, as you were asking me valid questions instead of spewing false accusations. :)

Open beta phase has now ended.

Beta accounts have now been wiped and registration is closed until grand opening day.

We'd like to thank everyone who helped us during this phase.

The server is almost ready for grand opening day.

We have a few features left to finish off: 

Farming zones requires a bit of adjustment, we need to install our bot protection as well as completing other minor changes.

We're also working on a "secret" feature which we think you will really like. 

This will be announced on 7th of November.

We will begin this weekend to migrate the server to its new host where we will continue to work on it in closed beta environment.

It is very nice to see our community growing.

After the open beta phase we can finally estimate an expected number of players for grand opening day. 

That number is 400+ which is a lot more than we anticipated.

We would be happy if we just reached 100 players, so having 400+ expected players is something that we are really excited about!

Please continue to vote for us daily and spread the word about us.

See you on the 7th of November!

I normaly dont give my opinion on sites like this...if i dont like a project i dont like it...i dont want to ruin the expirience for others looking for a server ... you never know maybe they like it, and every project deserve a chance.

So i am a player looking for a server and  i found this one here on maxcheaters.... the features look cool etc.etc.. expected online 400+ nice...

I went on forum to register and look around...there is really not much ppl posting and mostly the same ppl talk like 4-5. One of this users who is part of the beta said please turn off the servers if ppl come and they see the server is empty they will leave. So i made a reply " 400+ expected but you cant see a fly in beta..gg lol " - just my opinion.

10 minutes later i got banned...

So my advice if you join..just dont talk ..you never know what the staff like or dont like:D

Looks like i will contiune my search:D

So my opinion the features are cool but the staff is far from profesional and serious.

this server is l2j?

dont say no cause that fuction works only in l2j servers with that way...

We also have automatic offline shops. 
Simply set up your shop and log out, and your offline shop will be active for 12 hours.

Edited by ADDICTED87

this server is l2j?

dont say no cause that fuction works only in l2j servers with that way...

We also have automatic offline shops. 

Simply set up your shop and log out, and your offline shop will be active for 12 hours.

Are you stupid or what? Any feature can be done in any platform. It's just a matter of taste how you implement it, either by item or command or forced.

Edited by Asmodeus

Are you stupid or what? Any feature can be done in any platform. It's just a matter of taste how you implement it, either by item or command or forced.

if server it was online now i can see if is j or off.. but is closed