interlude [L2J] L2Awakenings

Anestiss

Yes, i left, but i'm totally bored of ppl like YOU opening L2J free sharedpack servers just for donations, ur server will be down in 1 week, no more.

"PRO DEV"

First of all there are not donations in server at the moment... maybe after 15 days

2) Im starting software engineering in 20 days at university and i do it because i like it and not "for donations" !   As you see all donate prices are of 3-5 euros just for keep the server alive

If i start naming all the complains , they will be too many that i won't be able to write them.

But okay , let's get serious .. you opened a server without geodata? We are at 2015 lol.

PS: I am talking friendly , no way to hate you or something...but see the truth. GL still playing on the server for some cool pvps.

Edited by PonyRider❤

dissapointed to see people blame Frozen , which is good if you handle it in the right way.

I don't think that in my post above i blamed frozen for anything.

Edited by Grim.

Why so hated about frozen ... l2damage l2aaron have the same packs.. i think ppl who know about java etc can handle every pack alive and making fixes lol...about geodata lol where you going with out it? Im not hater just saying nothing personal

We passed through our technical problem and server is running again well ... 

- Geodata has been added

- Augments update : 1 active or 1 passive

- Mastery Penalty enabled

JOIN US TODAY