Welcome To Me!

Kraker

Hi everyone.  :)

My first time here, I want to share with you some of my mods... check below!

- AIO

A system that transform you into a support, adding skills (buff type) of all other classes.
Different of all others, I did a task that add a character, catch the duration of his privileges and subtract by current calendar in millisecond. Basically every time you enters in game, you're added to the Task list, enabling server to remove the character's privileges at the exact moment of his duration.

- Pvp Color/Skill
A system that apply name/title color, also add some skills (not stored in db but re-added on every subclass change) by winning pvps, with the possibility to change any value without core support.
The great point is that the system is made using XML, so you can put infinite lines with your chosen values.
New XML added to handle rewards during pvps (for killers). You can edit item id/count and chance to gain the reward.

- pvp_color.xml

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<list>
       <!-- 
              No limit for templates. If you want to edit or add new templates, do it by copying a line and replacing values.
              Listed values below are used for examples.
       -->
       <template pvpAmount="100" nameColor="FF9900" titleColor="FFFF77" skills="3206,10;"/>
       <template pvpAmount="200" nameColor="FF99FF" titleColor="FFFF77" skills="3156,1;"/>
       <template pvpAmount="300" nameColor="00FF00" titleColor="FFFF77" skills="3157,1;"/>
       <template pvpAmount="400" nameColor="00FFFF" titleColor="FFFF77" skills="3147,1;"/>
       <template pvpAmount="500" nameColor="FFFF00" titleColor="FFFF77" skills="3158,1;"/>
</list>

pvp_reward.xml
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<list>
       <!-- 
              No limit for templates. If you want to edit or add new templates, do it by copying a line and replacing values.
              Listed values below are used for examples.
       -->
       <template itemId="57" itemCount="1000" chance="0.7"/>
</list>

- Raid Boss Info

A system that shows to characters status/drop list of raid/grand boss.

A new class was created to load grandboss_data/raidboss_spawnlist tables and insert respawn time values inside a Map. This Map is updated every time a raid/grand boss dies or be spawned.

Aol9kza.jpg

Name Change (new)
An item that changes the name of the character.
Don't worry, we made checks on retail conditions, as 16-character limit, ...
Remeber, you have to set an item to be the handler of Name Change. You can do it by adding <set name="handler" val="NameChange" /> on XML of the item.

sm1Tacr.jpg

I provide support only for aCis.
Here is my pastebin with the diffs for aCis 350: http://pastebin.com/u/Kraker

Credits: Kraker

I'll continue updating the topic in next days.
I hope you enjoy.
Edited by Kraker
  • Upvote 3

Raid Boss Info added.

Read main post for more info.

sorry but i think double post isn't allowed...

you can just edit your main post with Updated : Raid Boss Info added.

Read main post for more info. e.t.c

sorry but i think double post isn't allowed...

you can just edit your main post with Updated : Raid Boss Info added.

Read main post for more info. e.t.c

Stfu dude.

Keep it up man. Nice shares ^^

You can improve pvp color/skill thing with:

- Gain item on x pvp points

- Not only pvp, but x PK required for rewards

- Hero glow

You should make any of those: nameColor="FF9900" titleColor="FFFF77" skillId="3206" skillLv="10" as not required.

Also before final L2Skill skill = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(pvpColor.getSkillId(), pvpColor.getSkillLv());, you should make if(pvpColor.getSkillId() > 0)

In pvpColor() you should make broadcastUserInfo(); after the loop, so if someone gets many bonuses at once there will be no spam of that packet.

_log.warning("Exception: PvpColorTable load: " + e); - you should always put also 2nd argument e. Like this: _log.warning("Some message about the error", e);. It's good to do this, because if exception will occur, your warning will not show line and stack trace of the error.

I hope you don't mind, that i tell you code could be better.

vampir, you're completely right.  :) 

I'll improve Pvp Color/Skill with some new features today.

My bad sending packets inside the loop. >.<

Thank you all for the welcome.

Pvp Color/Skill updated!

- Skills can be used more than 1 time per template

- 2nd XML added to handle rewards

Why would you create 2 XMLs, when you can nicely mix them into one? and that config for enable/disable is useless.

Edited by Trance

Why would you create 2 XMLs, when you can nicely mix them into one? and that config for enable/disable is useless.

I prefer separated for my organization style.  :P

About the config to enable/disable, it isn't useless cause if disabled, you evade the usage of RAM to read all the code every time you get pvp point or change a subclass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...