Wtb An Interlude Server Pack

I want to buy an interlude server pack with guard..

thelw na agorasw ena Interlude server pack me ta panda alla na periexei kai asfaleia..

Edited by latifaylin

Don't buy anything from these guys. There's nothing really good on interlude chronicle for l2j. You could try acis(which by the way offers a free version) and if it doesn't fit your needs you could buy an L2OFF extender. Don't become a victim.

Don't buy anything from these guys. There's nothing really good on interlude chronicle for l2j. You could try acis(which by the way offers a free version) and if it doesn't fit your needs you could buy an L2OFF extender. Don't become a victim.

I suggest him the same thing.

I suggest him the same thing.

Speak for your self or for who agree you, do not count me in your comments... if you don't know what files i own, please don't talk ;)

Everyone who know me, knows that buying server files form me = 100% success if you have proper money and knowledge for advertise

Edited by L2 Dev

Speak for your self or for who agree you, do not count me in your comments... if you don't know what files i own, please don't talk ;)

Everyone who know me, knows that buying server files form me = 100% success if you have proper money and knowledge for advertise

It's not about who you are or what files you have... You won't have anything better than everyone else have or own,Interlude doesn't need something ready,everyone can sit down a few hours and make something... There are just people like you i guess who just want to over-sell the Files that they made in 1-2 hours.

It's not about who you are or what files you have... You won't have anything better than everyone else have or own,Interlude doesn't need something ready,everyone can sit down a few hours and make something... There are just people like you i guess who just want to over-sell the Files that they made in 1-2 hours.

This.

So, basically, only new comers to l2, wannabe admins would buy such an ready pack and obviously, they will fail :D

That retard L2 Dev isn't still banned for his bullshit, because none was so stupid enough to buy this dumbass's crap in order to report him, so don't bother with him

Ask your friend Kelrzhel how many clients i have, i showed him allmost everything, before start talkng about someone you don't know, you can start read about me in russian forums ( i am not posting any link because i don't want make advertise )

Also there are successfull servers running on my files ( i am not posting server names because i do not advertise and i protect my clients, i don't need copyrights )

And i also do not have to prove you anything mr.  xxdem, you are just too frustrated that your server failed soo hard and you start flame people you don't know just because they had, have and will have more success then you.

I am not a kid who pretend selling good files and give trash to people, i am a grown man and i ask you to respect me and what i am doing, i don't think i called you retarded or stupid or whatever you want.

Again i am speaking to you nice and i ask you to stop talk shit about a person you don't know, if you have anything to say about me please post some proffs before you say(write) a bad word about me. Thank you.

This "Buy" section keeps getting better and better.

"PRO" Interlude/H5 files/admins/devs/owners , Web templates & scripts from 10 years ago, Splash Screens & Banners also from 10 years ago made with literally the 1st Photoshop version, some custom crap NPCs that no one would "EVER" in his right mind would buy.

Everything is just a bad fucking copy/paste. The whole forum is filled with the same crap that has a different name.

You staffers should really start cleaning these forums of all the trash & scum and hopefully the right persons will have a reason to step up with something.

Ask your friend Kelrzhel how many clients i have, i showed him allmost everything, before start talkng about someone you don't know, you can start read about me in russian forums ( i am not posting any link because i don't want make advertise )

Also there are successfull servers running on my files ( i am not posting server names because i do not advertise and i protect my clients, i don't need copyrights )

And i also do not have to prove you anything mr.  xxdem, you are just too frustrated that your server failed soo hard and you start flame people you don't know just because they had, have and will have more success then you.

I am not a kid who pretend selling good files and give trash to people, i am a grown man and i ask you to respect me and what i am doing, i don't think i called you retarded or stupid or whatever you want.

Again i am speaking to you nice and i ask you to stop talk shit about a person you don't know, if you have anything to say about me please post some proffs before you say(write) a bad word about me. Thank you.

lmfao, you tried to sell the shitty L2EWPvP (frozen shared garbage) pack over my server's name, you was even dumb enough to try sell ME ewpvp files. You was dumb enough to open TV and show me your GARBAGE collection of shared old and outdated garbage files / packs / codes from random BR forums.

I bet you don't have any skills and I can prove it since Im fluent in Java, tho I won't even try bothering cause I know you will avoid any question.

Dumbass...