classic [L2Off] Bnb Core

CoreBnB

Just a reminder for anyone who might have forgotten the global forum rules:

5: No greek(or other language) in english topics and no english in greek(or other language) topics

Use tags in titles if you want to discuss in another languages, example [GR] eimai ellinas.

Punishment: 1st is warning, 2nd pm , 3rd permanent ban.

This is an international boards, so please try to stick to the english language, or at least provide rough english translation of your point.

Thank you  ^-^

That's nice Herlitz, Maxtor created especially for greeks a section where people that live in Greece or speak the language can talk.

I offfer you a +1 for your work, you started with the right foot and I wish you can continue like that.

Well done!

Edited by Krea

Sorry for our greeks..what ever it takes..Glad1 is albanian so maybe know better english than greeks...w/e...Now for bnb as he says no bag..server had lots of buges...Yous said the best anti-bot system..when you said that why you have donate for unban char??this is joke..was a bot server for admin spawns and for some others..i was botting from the 1st second of my logging in server..i open 6 boxes with virtual machine and full of bot..EZ corrupted and bad server..very EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....Ezzzzzzzzziest of my life!!!EZZZ bad too BAD server!!

and stop this shit with the files that are official...are uber Java!!dont make me to post it NC soft!!!this fairtale with official files!!

Edited by Loudovic

Sorry for our greeks..what ever it takes..Glad1 is albanian so maybe know better english than greeks...w/e...Now for bnb as he says no bag..server had lots of buges...Yous said the best anti-bot system..when you said that why you have donate for unban char??this is joke..was a bot server for admin spawns and for some others..i was botting from the 1st second of my logging in server..i open 6 boxes with virtual machine and full of bot..EZ corrupted and bad server..very EZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....Ezzzzzzzzziest of my life!!!EZZZ bad too BAD server!!

even with so many bot , you and your clan failed in previous server, so HatersGonnaHate for ever , start again the pacman man

in your cave

Guys this is Lineage2 in 2015, what do you expect? Server might of had some problems last year but it was fine, I enjoyed playing there , and many others for sure. Let's wait for the opening and see.

Dear Ludovic,

We know are opening a server yourself we are asking you not to write inaccuracies.

As a company, we respect competition but we will never write inaccuracies at anothers server post, in order to hurt the prestige of another so we will take advantage of it.

Regards,

Edited by CoreBnB

even with so many bot , you and your clan failed in previous server, so HatersGonnaHate for ever , start again the pacman man

in your cave

You gonna be in your cave..FOG where you bot..5 months before someone seen you in town..so no offence you are a joke playerwith good gear cause you are botting..so sipmle....

Dear Ludovic,

We know are opening a server yourself we are asking you not to write inaccuracies.

As a company, we respect competition but we will never write inaccuracies at anothers server post, in order to hurt the prestige of another so we will take advantage of it.

Regards,

Mr. Heisenberg i dont open my own server...must be a mis-understanding or this albanian guy Glad1 inform you wrong...

Regards!~

BnB servers were always full of epic pvps. I remember epic pvps in Lair ( bridge), epic sieges with 3500+ people online at least.

Let's make this one big again.

I guess u never seen a server with real 3.5k ppl, that's the sure thing.

I guess u never seen a server with real 3.5k ppl, that's the sure thing.

If you dont wanna play on this server and you have so much hate inside you about this project, then .... why are you still here ?

I mean you wrote your opinion, we read it, we understood your point, but you keep writing and replying and saying things about everything that has to do with bnb.

Why ? Do you want to "protect" people that you dont know from playing there ? Do you care so much about the entertainment of strangers ?

What's your point ?

dude you are posting craps about 3.5k ppl that u have never seen in your life.

bnb never had 3.5k real, online counter was like 3x FAKE, I do not have any reason to hate bnb, if the truth hurts you, thats not my fault.

If you dont wanna play on this server and you have so much hate inside you about this project, then .... why are you still here ?

I mean you wrote your opinion, we read it, we understood your point, but you keep writing and replying and saying things about everything that has to do with bnb.

Why ? Do you want to "protect" people that you dont know from playing there ? Do you care so much about the entertainment of strangers ?

What's your point ?

some of them will open another server ,so they try to hurt  bnb,

some others  failed hard on previous bnb so they cant accept it and deal with it

HatersGonnaHate 

some of them will open another server ,so they try to hurt  bnb,

some others  failed hard on previous bnb so they cant accept it and deal with it

HatersGonnaHate 

You actually were my victim in olympiad, u shouldn't even open your mouth dumb )))

I like ppls talking everywhere about new classic but truth is that 50% of those ppls will quit classic before they reach 40 lvls. Anyway bnb was good server last time and I think this time could be good as well no matter what haters saying. Ppls crying about bots but there is no server arround with 100% anti bot protection go check any russian low rate and then come here and talk about bots. GL with server and wish all normal players to have fun there