interlude [L2Off] Lineage2Europe

Krea

Hello!

The beta period has started and it will last for 4 days...

Use this time to test, explore and get ready for the Grand Opening......

If you have any problems use the support system on the site or ask help on forum.

All bugs, suggestions or just opinions please share with us throw the site options or the forum.

Dont forget to use our friend referral program on the main site to unlock cool rewards.

Have fun ingame ..make friends...and some enemies too:)

Edited by Katunassi

Stay away from our community. Buy advertise, spend money and you will take people.. but do not spam our forum with your shitty custom server http://l2abyss.com/forum/index.php?/user/850-europe/

You think our players will coming to you?

Stay away from our community. Buy advertise, spend money and you will take people.. but do not spam our forum with your shitty custom server http://l2abyss.com/forum/index.php?/user/850-europe/

And what about you ?

5sXjCux.png?1

As far as i know we had 3 posts about your sever on our forums... and we didnt complain about it... i dont expect from you to ask every member please dont go around and post/promote

Good luck with your server. But (and this is for all interlude server owners) try bring something new , something never seen and exceptional like how was substack and rebirth back on old times . This now I consider like a battle between servers at interlude class. ;) Common futures on many servers. Anyway good luck with server and most important long live open without wipes. ;)

Good luck with your server. But (and this is for all interlude server owners) try bring something new , something never seen and exceptional like how was substack and rebirth back on old times . This now I consider like a battle between servers at interlude class. ;) Common futures on many servers. Anyway good luck with server and most important long live open without wipes. ;)

Thx m8.. thats why we added some special features...i personaly didnt see before...

Gl with you custom server.

10 users are online (in the past 1440 minutes)

Why are you here exactly...do you fear the competition?

If you ask me, we target different kind of players..

Idk what is your job but my job is to attract people buy giving the best i can, and not by targeting others..

I think your project is really good and if someone ask me  for a low rate i would send him to you.. so GL

Nice attend copying my nickname on your forum to attract players xD

www.lineage2gaming.com

You don't need to bother mate, that guy is Mephisto, is a normal player that did not claimed to be you, is not the random cheap advertiser "MephistoKing" and I am sure you're not the single user in this world that use this name, in this case you should use registered trademark, in this case you did not, so it's free for all. Good luck with your servidor and please don't bump this topic because it's pointless, and you waste your "precious" time. 

First of all, let me tell you the ugly truth, your amigos started to make the cheap spammy advertise on our forum, facebook, not us, and probably you did that aswell, I did not came on your topic to cry because was useless from me to do that, as you can see you did nothing, I use my time to answer you just once after that you won't capture my attention anymore. If someone from our community did advertisements on your server, forum whatever, he did from hes own initiative.

xeL, thank you and I appreciate these words that came from an experienced developer and client mod. as you are! We will try to bring new things, a new feature is that we allow people to get money without donating, every donate coin can be cashed out for real. The Wyverns that everybody can ride them, without owning a Castle, and the Spin Roulette are few of the newest features that we used, and more will come soon!

Wish you good luck mate!

Edited by Krea

You don't need to bother mate, that guy is Mephisto, is a normal player that did not claimed to be you, is not the random cheap advertiser "MephistoKing" and I am sure you're not the single user in this world that use this name, in this case you should use registered trademark, in this case you did not, so it's free for all. Good luck with your servidor and please don't bump this topic because it's pointless, and you waste your "precious" time.

First of all, let me tell you the ugly truth, your amigos started to make the cheap spammy advertise on our forum, facebook, not us, and probably you did that aswell, I did not came on your topic to cry because was useless from me to do that, as you can see you did nothing, I use my time to answer you just once after that you won't capture my attention anymore. If someone from our community did advertisements on your server, forum whatever, he did from hes own initiative.

xeL, thank you and I appreciate these words that came from an experienced developer and client mod. as you are! We will try to bring new things, a new feature is that we allow people to get money without donating, every donate coin can be cashed out for real. The Wyverns that everybody can ride them, without owning a Castle, and the Spin Roulette are few of the newest features that we used, and more will come soon!

Wish you good luck mate!

Client mode? Sorry I'm not :) . Anyway what i ment about unique futures is to make something that is not easy to copy. Edited by xeL

Dear players!

Join our GRAND OPENING EVENT and receive  real cash prizes!!! The only thing what you have to do is TO PLAY!

Cash prizes are real! Only for you! Don't miss it! Join us on 14th of August 19:00 GTM +1