steve

Are you the same  admin from back in the day (Arif)? I used to play on L2Loyal years ago, pretty good server with lots of custom items and very balanced PvP as far as I can remember.

This L2Loyal isn't real i mean isn't old Loyal since 2008-2009. But I have no idea why he made 1 account like this Saitx. :)

Real Saitx is Turk.

Edited by SiD31

While you have an sticky topic, I'm gonna lock this one.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/194043-l2off-lineage-loyal/

Old l2loyal, closing day. Had just finished my noble quest, epic robe and am +10 (i think the second higher on server).

I will join only for the memories. Fakoykas/k4rmarrows come join bro....btw i think this is the server where i found k4rma and he introduced me to mxc and to botting. daaaaaaamn

EDIT :

alrighty, i joined and the server is awsome, much love <3. But since there is no forum and you have yet to open petitions, can i maybe suggest you to add abit more mdef on heavy armor ? Or just remove the mdef bonus from light, because as it stands the heavy sets are kinda weak especially compared to robe sets that give matk AND cspeed as it was never meant for a mage armor to give both in that chronicle so either nerf the mage armors (not mages) or add more attack speed to light and patk/as (lower amount) to heavy. If you think about it, when ncosft added the s80armors they made heavy and light to give as/patk alot more than it used to so mages can be balanced with fighters. Just my 2cents since I care about the server.  Also maybe make the catbuff 5 minutes ?  :D

I hope you believe in this project and it wont go down as one week.

Edited by Aster

Hello aster :)

To send petition or report bugs use contact in website, we dont have forum because some ppl use forum to spam and report sux somethings :P

i hope u like

Hello aster :)

To send petition or report bugs use contact in website, we dont have forum because some ppl use forum to spam and report sux somethings :P

i hope u like

Not only like, I love it. I have years to play like this. I played all night yesterday and im still on :D.

but got sb +12 :D :D

Anyone joining wanna talk/help pm LivingBehind.

This server rocks guys, not even 3 days yet and its 150+ ON. Join if you are c4 lovers.