steve

150 ppl?

where is everyone then...i logged in and saw 10-15 in giran!i get D grade items get buffs went to executions buti realised i forgot to change class,so i try unstuck and...5 MINS!oh come on!so i let a mob kill me and...19lvl 95% OMG rage quit qq cya!

u have good features but u didnt really spend any time on these tiny mistakes!why starting with 0?why 5 mins unstuck?

150 ppl?

where is everyone then...i logged in and saw 10-15 in giran!i get D grade items get buffs went to executions buti realised i forgot to change class,so i try unstuck and...5 MINS!oh come on!so i let a mob kill me and...19lvl 95% OMG rage quit qq cya!

u have good features but u didnt really spend any time on these tiny mistakes!why starting with 0?why 5 mins unstuck?

My friend what is your problem ? Sorry but you seem retarded. First, you have skill to teleport away. But erven if you didnt have the skill,  blaming a server because unstuck is 5 mins (as it should) is retarded. You die to a creep, and what do you expect ? Not to delevel ? Are you serious ? yeah servers fault.

You wont be missed....go away mate, go away.

Edited by Aster

My friend what is your problem ? Sorry but you seem retarded. First, you have skill to teleport away. But erven if you didnt have the skill,  blaming a server because unstuck is 5 mins (as it should) is retarded. You die to a creep, and what do you expect ? Not to delevel ? Are you serious ? yeah servers fault.

You wont be missed....go away mate, go away.

i didnt say its not my fault!

i said 1st that server hasnt 150 ppl online!

and that has errors which none of the experienced dev would make!

i didnt say its not my fault!

i said 1st that server hasnt 150 ppl online!

and that has errors which none of the experienced dev would make!

You blame someone else for your mistakes. Dude really, read your post again. Who is an experienced dev in your opinion ? Is the devs working for NCsoft newbies ? Because im sure as hell they made unstuck 5 minutes. And what about the 0% exp ? What exp would you consider acceptable ? Kappa.

I hope you try the server once again, and see how many people are there and if you find a room to farm fast or not.

150 ppl?

thats why i will reconsider to open my project....

java trashes.. everywhere

No offense