[L2J] L2Elcardia

Elcardia

title.png

Hi there!

I'm very glad and proud to present our Elcardia server!

Elcardia is a Infinite Odyssey PvP server x100.000, the server it's designed to be easy at the start-game and a bit more extended on the end-game in order to keep the new players income and don't have the old players bored!

Elcardia is currently under beta phase so any suggestion is welcome, everything is possible :D

The opening will be this Friday 10 at (5:00 PM CET)!

Rates and Common Information
General Information
- Welcome pack items
- XP, SP and Adena: 100,000
- Drop and Raid drop: x1
- Safe Enchant: ALL
- Max Item Enchant: +14
- Minimum PKs to drop: 31
- Element Enchant Stone: 50%
- Element Enchant Crystal: 30%
- Champion chance: 5%
- Automated events, permanent events, gm-events and time-limited events.
- All Epic Bosses, Instanced bosses and open world raids are level 102
- Offline traders
- Min clan level to receive a clan war: 8
- Clan war cancellation reputation cost: 30000
- Min days to cancel a war: 1
- Clan hall bids with: Farm currency
- Required players to lvl up the clan to the max lvl: 30
- Max players in clan: 50
- Max clans in ally: 2
- Autoloot to the most DD party (not in epic bosses)
- Max Enchant effect at olys: +8

Official Features and Bosses
Official Features
- Infinite Odyssey client support
- All the classes and their skills, up to Infinite Odyssey, 99% working
- Ability System implemented
- GoD Certifications implemented
- All the relevant equippable items are implemented and achievable
- Life Stones Instilled with Giants Power implemented
- Gainak Sieges implemented
- Sayune implemented

Open world bosses
- Lindvior, Valakas. Antharas spawn each 6 days (+72h random)
- Baium spawn each 4 days (+48h random)
- Core spawn each 2 days (+24h random)
- Orfen spawn each 1 day (+24h random)
- Queen Ant spawn each 1 day (+24h random)
- Antharas and Valakas wait time is 15 minutes
- Anakim, Lilith spawn each 4 days (+24h random)
- Kelbim spawn each 2 days + (24h random)

Instanced Bosses
- Freya (Easy) Wednesday and Saturday (6:30 AM)
- Freya (Extreme) Wednesday (6:30AM)
- Frintezza Wednesday and Saturday (6:30 AM)
- Zaken (Daytime, Weak) Monday, Wednesday and Friday (6:30 AM)
- Zaken (Daytime Hard) Monday, Wednesday and Friday (6:30 AM)
- Zaken (Nighttime Hard) Wednesday (6:30 AM)
- Earth Wyrm Trasken Wendesday (6:30 AM)
- Octavis (Easy) Wendesday and Saturday (6:30 AM)
- Octavis (Extreme) Wednesday (6:30 AM)
- Istina (Easy) Wednesday and Saturday (6:30 AM)
- Istina (Extreme) Wednesday (6:30 AM)
- Tauti (Easy) Wendesday and Saturday (6:30 AM)
- Tauti (Extreme) Wednesday (6:30 AM)

Min players to enter to Linvior, Valakas, Antharas: 14
Min players to enter to Trasken, Anakim, Lilith, Kelbim, Tauti(Easy & Hard), Octavis(Easy & Hard), Istina(Easy & Hard), Freya(Easy & Hard), Frintezza, Baium: 7

Welcome Pack!

Each new player will receive a welcome pack with some cool items, our current welcome pack contains:

g_rune_itemdrop_up.png Drop Rate Rune 30%
br_cash_rune_of_sp_i00.png SP Rune 30%
br_cash_rune_of_exp_i00.png XP Rune III (Lv. 1-100+) 30%
accessory_earring_of_zaken_i00.png Zakens' Earring - 7-day
accessory_earring_of_antaras_i00.png Antharas' Earring - 7-day
accessory_necklace_of_valakas_i00.png Valakas' Necklace - 7-day
accessory_ring_of_baium_i00.png Baium's Ring - 7-day
accessory_ring_of_queen_ant_i00_pannel_b Queen Ant Ring - 7-day
g_ant_princess_i00.png Tame Princess - 7-day
bm_the_dagger_of_hero.png Mysterious Shaper, Cutter, Slasher, Avenger, Fighter, Stormer, Thrower, Shooter, Buster, Caster, Retributer, Dualsword, Dual Dagger, Dual Blunt - 7-day

For more information check our features list at our forums.

Our web site: http://www.l2elcardia.com/

Have a nice day!

Infinite Odyssey client

Very nice server ballanced

Im laughing for 30 mins :D I checked the server and feoh with 500k m.atk hits 1-3k normal damage(If you are lucky coz I saw many times 900 damage to tyrs, not even tank/mage/healer) If thats great balance, u never seen a balanced server. Play Elcardia If u gonna play Yull/Othell and Auto Attack Tyrr. 

//fail

Edited by bilekburakk

well im laughing even more than u coz u seem like 1st time playing l2 , if u think m attck influences dmg go play any <god server coz u know shits, ALso the fckng thing that we have 15k mdef coz its a fckng beta havent passed from ur mind?..

ANd im feoh u dumbass and i can easily critical 50-60k on almost everybody.. just l2p nothing more

if u think m attck influences dmg

Yes, m.atk doesnt influence magic damage, Its evasion what influences :D :D :D

Secondly; I recently learned that owner of server is LasTravel. He is using %100 same files with Tenkai coz he has stolen Pere's files when he was GM before getting kicked.(that was the reason to be kicked)

If u think that he doesnt even have any honor, pride or budget to buy his own files instead of stealing it, he wont be able to keep that server alive and protected.

As a result, its copy of L2tenkai(coz he scammed its files when he was GM, such a personality) so play Tenkai instead. Bye.

P.S: I can add any proof whoever doesnt believe that Elcardia Owner is such a low person.

Edited by bilekburakk

Yes, m.atk doesnt influence magic damage, Its evasion what influences :D :D :D

Secondly; I recently learned that owner of server is LasTravel. He is using %100 same files with Tenkai coz he has stolen Pere's files when he was GM before getting kicked.(that was the reason to be kicked)

If u think that he doesnt even have any honor, pride or budget to buy his own files instead of stealing it, he wont be able to keep that server alive and protected.

As a result, its copy of L2tenkai(coz he scammed its files when he was GM, such a personality) so play Tenkai instead. Bye.

P.S: I can add any proof whoever doesnt believe that Elcardia Owner is such a low person.

So only was mine when I was working there giving to Pere many €K's each month?

Cool story, keep trash talking and the next I'll do is send the last 5 years donations database to the $panish Monetary Authority, lets see who have more to lose.

This extends also to the Ghost DDoS attacks, since both are the same thing the result for me will be the same.

Have a nice day.

So only was mine when I was working there giving to Pere many €K's each month?

Cool story, keep trash talking and the next I'll do is send the last 5 years donations database to the $panish Monetary Authority, lets see who have more to lose.

This extends also to the Ghost DDoS attacks, since both are the same thing the result for me will be the same.

Have a nice day.

What was that, LasTravel? to begin with this guy isn't Pere. Secondly, Pere knows where you live... and I've always wanted to meet you! Lastly, I haven't taken any action despite how lame opening a clone of Tenkai is, even though I could have.

I'd suggest you invest the time you currently spend talking crap... into building your very own thing. You don't have what it takes to provoke neither of us, be it on the internet or out of it.

Edited by Ghost*

What was that, LasTravel? to begin with this guy isn't Pere. Secondly, Pere knows where you live... and I've always wanted to meet you! Lastly, I haven't taken any action despite how lame opening a clone of Tenkai is, even though I could have.

I'd suggest you invest the time you currently spend talking crap... into building your very own thing. You don't have what it takes to provoke neither of us, be it on the internet or out of it.

You threw the first stone with your DDoS so Idk at all what are you looking for I personally I don't have nothing at all against you because at the end you apologized on the past about your actions, but now you're joining the drama.

Here I'm the only who don't care about what you guys do or how, while you're tracing all what I do, when and how.

You guys can't accept that everything has been turned against yourselves.

Btw, here I'm the only who doesn't talk trash, because I don't care about nothing related with this, I just accepted that I was kicked from tenkai and thats all, why you can't do the same?

Ofc is better spread that I leaked the source, that I burned his car, that I punched his face on rl, and many other bullshits.

Nothing more, have a nice day.