[L2J] L2Elcardia

Elcardia

its a shame ppl like bileburak and stereotype comment in this server ..really its a shame

ppl w.o even know how the game called propably never know how classes "Should be" post their tears..

You make me sick, talking about me when u dont even know me.

It's obvious u are a ass licker, hello!

You make me sick, talking about me when u dont even know me.

It's obvious u are a ass licker, hello!

who knows .. who knows.. he seems kind of that person

They can easily steal and copy a server and expect succes ROFL.

drama wars? not good to have it here.. Its retarded that elcardia is called "stealed server" just because people know part of truth and even not brothering read all of story...

In my Opinion server is 7.5/10 Could use some improvements but seems admin change it quite slower with time

who knows .. who knows.. he seems kind of that person

drama wars? not good to have it here.. Its retarded that elcardia is called "stealed server" just because people know part of truth and even not brothering read all of story...

In my Opinion server is 7.5/10 Could use some improvements but seems admin change it quite slower with time

improvements will come in time too, we just start the server :) i hope you are enjoy :D

improvements will come in time too, we just start the server :) i hope you are enjoy :D

1- You are just a player, dont talk like you are part of it.

2- Its a copy and stolen server, stop giving nonsence hopes to people haha

After playing in the server from beta it looked it had potentials to become a nice server,yes it was a copy but that changed when it went live. Farming was easy in part,but it needed  a few small things changed so it would not be a boring server.Events were allways cancelled due to lack of players, Altars and instances noone or a few was participating due to the drops, Now i think its too late even if he fixes everything.All there is are about 20 ppl online and most of them are afk

After playing in the server from beta it looked it had potentials to become a nice server,yes it was a copy but that changed when it went live. Farming was easy in part,but it needed  a few small things changed so it would not be a boring server.Events were allways cancelled due to lack of players, Altars and instances noone or a few was participating due to the drops, Now i think its too late even if he fixes everything.All there is are about 20 ppl online and most of them are afk

If you check it sunday late in the night... :) else is more than 200 players online

farm is very easy with Welcome Pack

Events are playable and very nice (can you tell us when you see the event canceled? same time? sunday late in the night?

Cheers!

I never said in my post that farming is hard,I said "farming was easy in part" as for events maybe we log in at different times,and as more than 200,from where the web page?I just logged out a few mins ago web page online 160

how many you think are in game

Im not here to critisize anyone ,I said it had a great potential

i have to tell u something , idc if u guys believe or not, but elcardia server is from the few servers that got its real time online players, ok maybe we dont have more than 180-210 ppl in prime hours, but its from the few servers offer u fun w.o cries for everything, and i can tell Admin : lastravel will Do his best from today with some cool advertise events to have even bigger ppl on.

Btw events canceled due to lack of participants because of a bugg, 1min left wasnt visible and it was showing instead canceled due to this, from the next rr will be fine ;D

btw idk why but Servers Prime hours are very late in the night (weird for a eu server xD )