[L2J] L2Elcardia

Elcardia

1- You are just a player, dont talk like you are part of it.

2- Its a copy and stolen server, stop giving nonsence hopes to people haha

yea im just a player , but i gave to LasTravel some ideeas and , he liked ... and like a player , to one gm listening your ideeas it meens something ... it means , cuz he want the best things for hi server... idk why you hate the server so much... anyway i don`t care about your opinion :) , ppl will join and they will see is a great server :D 

yea im just a player , but i gave to LasTravel some ideeas and , he liked ... and like a player , to one gm listening your ideeas it meens something ... it means , cuz he want the best things for hi server... idk why you hate the server so much... anyway i don`t care about your opinion :) , ppl will join and they will see is a great server :D

Yeah I can see that, you need to shout on other servers to get players instead of buying ads meh as i said, the owner of elcardia has stolen Tenka files and have no honor/pride so Im not suprised for that action.

Yeah I can see that, you need to shout on other servers to get players instead of buying ads meh as i said, the owner of elcardia has stolen Tenka files and have no honor/pride so Im not suprised for that action.

why you care so much about tenkai/elcardia? are you some "good priest" or something ? i don`t get it ... go and play tetris if you don`t like dude... jeez

BOOOORINGG!

What the hall do you have to talk about me? if I don't even know who you're, you can just random trash talk as the random you are! Blablablabla! Blablabla! Here the only stolen thing was your brain, waste your time searching it because looks like you have too much free time and nothing better to do.

HOW ABOUT STOP SPAMMING OTHER SERVERS TO try to get players? u assholes.

buy fucking adds if you want publicity , stop spamming u assholes.

2vrzgja.jpg

I wasn't aware about this, everyone who knows me can say can say that I'm totally against this kind of things, I tried to talk with L2 Ertheia/media admin (I don't even know if the screen is si from this server) about this case but I don't get any response.

By the way yesterday at the morning my forum was full of L2 Ertheia adv. so you don't have much to talk about.

So only was mine when I was working there giving to Pere many €K's each month?

Cool story, keep trash talking and the next I'll do is send the last 5 years donations database to the $panish Monetary Authority, lets see who have more to lose.

This extends also to the Ghost DDoS attacks, since both are the same thing the result for me will be the same.

Have a nice day.

About this I've to say that after talk with Ghost in private he told me that he wasn't behind such attacks, so I've to say sorry about the accusations I did.

Have a nice hate day.

Edited by Elcardia

• 3 weeks later...

shameful , stealing files, makeing a copy of a server l2 tenkai, whipeing after 2 months only , l2 tarziph, sending players to spamm other servers players on pm daily to join their shitty server ..

ah and gg for adding plunder skill in today s update, maybe one day u ll have all lindvior skills (2013) working.

when u have to send players to other servers to get players, then u have reached a new low. gg. 

Edited by rockk

shameful , stealing files, makeing a copy of a server l2 tenkai, whipeing after 2 months only , l2 tarziph, sending players to spamm other servers players on pm daily to join their shitty server ..

ah and gg for adding plunder skill in today s update, maybe one day u ll have all lindvior skills (2013) working.

when u have to send players to other servers to get players, then u have reached a new low. gg. 

Your attitude stinks man, why do you keep throwing bullshit to other servers when not knowing anything? Better take care of yourself first, then maybe bother with others.

"MIMIMIMI I HAS FULL FILES THEY MODDED H5" grow up! You have no fucking idea of programming (at least compared to us) and you keep saying this shit, comparing your purchased files/team to one-man armies. By the way, Plunder's effect is not implemented in my server nor I will bother with it; what for? it's a fucking 100kx where adena and spoils have 0 value :p

And I can't count the times I had to delete posts about your stupid server and the times I had to ban players announcing it. Did you send them as well? And of course, Elcardia bitches came to my server as well, but I won't come here to invent shit. You can't know if LastBitch is that low or not, only I can btw.

And yeah, this server's admin is a fucking low butthurt kid, but at least he won't come to say invented shit in your server's post. He'll spend his time tryharding with random fixes and useless features (well, I have to recognize that sometimes he does good stuff), which at least is something better than scavenging in another server's post.

Btw, fuck you LasTravel  :-[

Well both servers suck. Both are farm servers without people that can help you, nolifers hit u for 30k. At one admin is a jerk and another got brazil timezone o u cant play on both of them .Theres no competition sadly. This shit would be forgotten

Your attitude stinks man, why do you keep throwing bullshit to other servers when not knowing anything? Better take care of yourself first, then maybe bother with others.

"MIMIMIMI I HAS FULL FILES THEY MODDED H5" grow up! You have no fucking idea of programming (at least compared to us) and you keep saying this shit, comparing your purchased files/team to one-man armies. By the way, Plunder's effect is not implemented in my server nor I will bother with it; what for? it's a fucking 100kx where adena and spoils have 0 value :P

And I can't count the times I had to delete posts about your stupid server and the times I had to ban players announcing it. Did you send them as well? And of course, Elcardia bitches came to my server as well, but I won't come here to invent shit. You can't know if LastBitch is that low or not, only I can btw.

And yeah, this server's admin is a fucking low butthurt kid, but at least he won't come to say invented shit in your server's post. He'll spend his time tryharding with random fixes and useless features (well, I have to recognize that sometimes he does good stuff), which at least is something better than scavenging in another server's post.

Btw, fuck you LasTravel  :-[

that s ur problem, u never understood lineage 2 , nor wanted to. like i told u , i dont care , we do our thing u do yours,i dont care , i never sent no one to spamm ur forum or game or whatever, we buy adds like all normal ppl do, but when u try to spamm us DAILY many times a day, on facebook, on forum, in game, same fucking bot net, like thsi shit elcardia i lose my temper also, and guess what, OUR PLAYERS report these scumm.

u know why in 8 years i not once posted in other server s forum or like this? because in 8 years it was enough to just ban 1 time the one who made advertising in game or server, but with this elcardia bullshit, they are sending 10 ppl/day. and same fucking ppl usually. 

desperate fucking low lifes. 

and sorry, pere, but programming knowledge doesen t have to do anything with l2 knowledge. i wont discuss this non sense, this is not about servers, this is about the one s who run the server, wich are despicable. 

who do u think reports these assholes? normal players do. 

I can assure 100% that I never did that shit (sending ppl to someone else's server), but I don't know if lastravel decided to do it on his own after seeing how lame he's been with me. What I know for sure is that I didn't have daily spam at all in my server (maybe because I made the server warn me everytime someone wrote "elcardia" and thanks to that I could clean bullshit players swiftly :p)

Anyways, about l2 knowledge, I'll say you're right. In fact, I hate this game and can't play it for more than a consecutive hour. All I'm doing here is just as a programmer ^^

Well, let's just stop bumping this shit thread, I think we agree on the fact that he doesn't deserve it.

Let's laugh at someone who does everything involving development, administration and community management because his 10-14 hours a day are not enough, yeah, sounds fun.

I've never seen such a kid admin, I thought it was LasTravel but you got the record.