[L2J] L2Elcardia

Elcardia

You threw the first stone with your DDoS so Idk at all what are you looking for I personally I don't have nothing at all against you because at the end you apologized on the past about your actions, but now you're joining the drama.

Here I'm the only who don't care about what you guys do or how, while you're tracing all what I do, when and how.

You guys can't accept that everything has been turned against yourselves.

Btw, here I'm the only who doesn't talk trash, because I don't care about nothing related with this, I just accepted that I was kicked from tenkai and thats all, why you can't do the same?

Ofc is better spread that I leaked the source, that I burned his car, that I punched his face on rl, and many other bullshits.

Nothing more, have a nice day.

Your website would probably not be running if it was in my line of sight... all I'll add. Find something better to have your thread bumped and contact me on Skype if there's anything else you'd like to add.

Edited by Ghost*

Im laughing for 30 mins :D I checked the server and feoh with 500k m.atk hits 1-3k normal damage(If you are lucky coz I saw many times 900 damage to tyrs, not even tank/mage/healer) If thats great balance, u never seen a balanced server. Play Elcardia If u gonna play Yull/Othell and Auto Attack Tyrr. 

//fail

with what stick you play?? lol yesterday I receive 35k from mage.. and I'm full [because we all are full gears to test in beta]. you play mage as usual? or... if not, try to find some e-books "Mage for dummies"

Cheers! xD

Saturday 11th July 2015

Grand Opening!

Edited by SweeTs

it s again l2 tenkai, after they closed tarziph , they wiped tenkai just last month, now again they open another one.

so life expectancy 1 month ? it s same l2 tenaki core with different settings. 

it s high give game mechanics with infinite odyssey client support, that means classes will never be as on retail, it s same l2 tenkai shit.

PS: i just found out that last travel stole files of pere. lol. epic fail/

Edited by rockk

it s again l2 tenkai, after they closed tarziph , they wiped tenkai just last month, now again they open another one.

so life expectancy 1 month ? it s same l2 tenaki core with different settings.

it s high give game mechanics with infinite odyssey client support, that means classes will never be as on retail, it s same l2 tenkai shit.

PS: i just found out that last travel stole files of pere. lol. epic fail/

Its same with tenkai coz LT stoles its files and created his own server after being kicked from Tenkai. Why would anyone make a copy server instead of creating one by himself? Answer is same with why people steal from others, no honor, no pride such a low personality.

//AnotherCopyFailServer

P.S. %100 copy of L2Tenkai, Sadly owner of Elcardia has stolen its files :/

You are a parrot or something? like a old scratch vinyl?

Join and you will see if you like it or not!

You will make another post with that stolen files? You was there? Do you know want happen? or you just talk like a old b1tch what you don't know but you suppose? pathetic :)

What expectation could I have from a server that created by stolen files haha.

Copy copy copy ----> L2Tenkai. Check for urself if you dont believe, whoever try to join here.

Edited by bilekburakk

was a nice start: ~150 ppl online. not with fake players like on.. "other server" friends know where ;)

If the server restart, players online from website: www.l2elcardia.com go to 0 not to 100+ :D

Endless farm for just avarage 70-110 players online server and also copy one(WHich means not trusted to stay alive for long time). //fail

anyway.. less farm than in your server where you are gm [//fail]

If you don't believe me look at my Elcardia streams

and more players than in your server where you are gm  [//fail]

soon more players will come here because is better than your server where you are gm [//fail]

In one word [//youfail].

QQ more xD

Cheers!

Edited by angelshero