Small Tips About Jungle Clearing

`Sanctus

We all been struggling worse or less in jungle... So i've found a video that it will really help in your jungle efficiency.

Check it , below.

Best thing to do is to not look for other ppls videos and how to clear/play jungle.

Pick & decide which type of jungler you're most comfortable with, make the appropriate runes/masteries and then create your own jungling path.

Keep track of enemies summoner spells,other junglers positions and clearing paths and so on.

Watching a video for me doesn't really makes any sense since it pretty much forces me to play that guy's style.

Best thing to do is to not look for other ppls videos and how to clear/play jungle.

Pick & decide which type of jungler you're most comfortable with, make the appropriate runes/masteries and then create your own jungling path.

Keep track of enemies summoner spells,other junglers positions and clearing paths and so on.

Watching a video for me doesn't really makes any sense since it pretty much forces me to play that guy's style.

I dont mean that.

Watching a video, can give you some usefull tips that may help u to do it better.

Edited by `Sanctus

This..

Watching a video, can give you some usefull tips that may help u to do it better.

.. and this.

Nice one. Ohh, it's my 1st post @ LoL section, damn :)

Plus , this particular video shows you that , clearing the smaller ones instead of the bigger one, u take less  damage . Which is a great tip in my opinion.

In conclusion, it doesnt show u how to play / clear the jungle. That's always up to you . And as kyosume said 

Nice one. Ohh, it's my 1st post @ LoL section, damn :)

You're always welcome :)

I dont mean that.

I know what you mean. If you read the patchnotes carefully, you'll see it's mention there 1st hand. :)

It's often better to simply follow a better player's playstyle blindly, since it's probably the most close to optimal way of doing things. At first you might not understand why he does certain things, but after playing a few times, you will notice. 

It's often better to simply follow a better player's playstyle blindly

that moment when bronze/silvers back up whatever stupid shit they did with 'they did it in lcs' or 'trick2g did it'

that moment when bronze/silvers back up whatever stupid shit they did with 'they did it in lcs' or 'trick2g did it'

The process of learning requires a few mistakes, unfortunately :P