[Share Your Ideeas With Us] Prestige Under Development

Maxcheaters community, i would like to show you  my work: www.lineage2prestige.com

Server is under development, If you have any ideeas or features you would like to see on a custom interlude server, post here

How to?

Leave a comment with:

1. your skype name

2. your style of server

3. your ideeas and features you would like to see in a custom pvp interlude server

If i will like your ideeas i will contact you via skype and your ideeas may be on the server :)

I made this topic for keep community active and build together a server that all would enjoy to play on!

What i did?

Maxcheaters community, i would like to show you  my work: www.lineage2prestige.com

Server is under development, If you have any ideeas or features you would like to see on a custom interlude server, post here

How to?

Leave a comment with:

1. your skype name

2. your style of server

3. your ideeas and features you would like to see in a custom pvp interlude server

If i will like your ideeas i will contact you via skype and your ideeas may be on the server :)

I made this topic for keep community active and build together a server that all would enjoy to play on!

You'l get banned you know ? even if you scammed someone long ago, there are still some conversation left on other forum.

You'l get banned you know ? even if you scammed someone long ago, there are still some conversation left on other forum.

haha, ban for? you are the one who tryed to scam my friend of 400 euro

and what mean? other forum? lol

tell me who i tryed to scam ( with proff )

and i want to know if i scammed someone, scam of what anyway?

I scam if i ask people to share them ideeas here? :)) you funny really

Edited by L2 Dev

haha, ban for? you are the one who tryed to scam my friend of 400 euro

and what mean? other forum? lol

tell me who i tryed to scam ( with proff )

and i want to know if i scammed someone, scam of what anyway?

I scam if i ask people to share them ideeas here? :)) you funny really

You can get banned now for - acussing me with false args about your friend and you, while i have proofs of your transaction with a person, you are the guy who maked banners on forummaxi.ru, and the one who scammed, i'l review some old history to give you that.

You can get banned now for - acussing me with false args about your friend and you, while i have proofs of your transaction with a person, you are the guy who maked banners on forummaxi.ru, and the one who scammed, i'l review some old history to give you that.

I've never heard about forummaxi.ru not even contacted them haha, owned

I've never heard about forummaxi.ru not even contacted them haha, owned

none guarantee that to us

please when you use the word "owned" just try to own the victim.... dont get selfowned

Edited by Kelrzher

Trusted guy for me never had any problems with him also i was staffer on L2Prestige many times when i wanted something help or $ this guy always was giving me etc so if u have problems in future with him its your problem not for others ^^

Share your ideas with us cuz we can no originality or imagination in order to make a good server so please do it for us.

Get the fuck out.

I post whatever i want, you are free also to say whatever you think :)

Tony grey , sniffs cocaine in front of your camera... Such a rude boy 

you make me think you become more gay day by day, really... get a personal life and have fun mate, go outside, make a girlfriend, have fun... really now, leave forums and games for a while