Yo L2 Players !

Hi to all.My name is Madalin,im 23years old and i started recently an YouTube channel for CS,LoL,L2,Mu online frapses.To make this kind of montage it takes time to record while you play houndred of matches/pvp,a lot of time and a lot of patience.I wanna start this like a hobby,and later on maybe to develop it like a business.

For those who doesnt know the term of "fraps",its actually meaning "movies".Im making movies with gamplays on different games and i'd like to share the links with you on my 2 videos :

"Ravagers" Clan PvP-Volume 1 L2Mora  ->  
LoL Moments - pqTeSTpq AP Fan        ->  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ_Sg-YXDoI

More and more videos w8ing to be edited.Subscribe to my channel for more videos,Like&Share  so that more and more people find out about my videos.Greetings!

Oh Ravangers Still AboveMyDNA on your clan + Betsinka the most random players ? still remember the 9vs9 on L2Mora L2Cursed 

Edward @HouseTargaryen Clan @ FallenAngeLs

Welcome !

Im not here for hate bro.If you here to insult and trashtalk better dont post replyes.Those players u named upper were just passing-throught.No vertebral spine for my clan.