classic [L2Off] L2Cartel

DBSK

stap cry, they atlast doing something for server, not like others who just post it and waiting for "big" online 

You really think that random crap-talk, simply said SPAM, new, only for 10sec accounts really helps mxc or the server? The answer is NO. Those guys who spam here are those who will join the server, no matter what. So, it's pure bullshit, spam and won't change anything, nor attract "new" people.

Hide mode on for all 1/2 posts acc (pure spam). Now, let's wait for Stalonky to start crying to Maxtor and let him unhide them.. :not bad:

You can report me (for corruption) or something. :happyforever:

Cheers.

Edited by SweeTs

Quality > Quantity

--

we bring ppl in this forum

You do NOT. You create only useless SPAM and you bring this

new, only for 10sec accounts

Show me a guy with at least 2 posts, or 3 that participated to your event. Ohh, you can't, they are all 1 post bots. They create a bot, do a crappy post "good server" and they leave. So, yeah, it is considered as SPAM. Deal with it.

Edited by SweeTs

Quality > Quantity

--

You do NOT. You create only useless SPAM and you bring this

hi !!  so you deleted im pretty sure ;d k i wont send anyone again , but about gm contact me id like to make you an offer to clean my server and become like maxcheaters clean and no spam and full of ppl

You can't afford for me and I'm not cooperating with barely speaking people. Ouch, that hurt :troll:

Ohh and the word "delete". Nop, I did not delete them, if you would read my reply you would know what I did, but damn you don't understand englado.. ;)

I wish you a nice night.

deal_with_it___rainbow_style__by_j_brony

You can't afford for me and I'm not cooperating with barely speaking people. Ouch, that hurt :troll:

Ohh and the word "delete". Nop, I did not delete them, if you would read my reply you would know what I did, but damn you don't understand englado.. ;)

I wish you a nice night.

deal_with_it___rainbow_style__by_j_brony

y cannot afford u , just half a million made till now too low 4 u  :rage:  :rage:  :rage:

nah i ll not even pm maxtor he alrdy found new job since a year right after his forum is dead;p

if you get 10e per post with 4k posts almost maybe y i cant afford u;s

Edited by SweeTs
a free sample

Good job guys well done, there was more then 20-30 new accounts with 1 posts to bump their topic. Like everything they do... fake online ingame, fake online in forums, fake food, fake attitude, fake brain, fake girls, fake projects, 

FAKE FAKE FAKE.

He stole people money and think he can do whatever he wants.

Fuck that. Someone should ban him and whole his staff from here, they are annoying as shit, spaming different topics and advertise their own (check around other topics if u dont believe me)

Edited by oldschoolhoney

Good job guys well done, there was more then 20-30 new accounts with 1 posts to bump their topic. Like everything they do... fake online ingame, fake online in forums, fake food, fake attitude, fake brain, fake girls, fake projects, 

FAKE FAKE FAKE

fake money