Copyleft

Now is more "balanced" but still some classes overpower other's by default, nothing you can do about that

l2 is not balanced

Wise words, totally agree! Also l2skirmish, as i can see, has the same concept with retail :)

dis serber good pvp one,but for sure need make fresh new start,no hope for more or newcomers playerz,its low competition still,no iprove on playerz

dis serber good pvp one,but for sure need make fresh new start,no hope for more or newcomers playerz,its low competition still,no iprove on playerz

With the new start it needs a proper economy system so players can farm a little bit, and something in order to have more pvps :)

With the new start it needs a proper economy system so players can farm a little bit, and something in order to have more pvps :)

yeap it is but it must be done in order to accomplish an greater and competitive online amount of players and people and provide some fun with its oly part to eberyone.as it is now and with low people on now no meed to play bcoz you can compete yet on high fun level.but if a wipe or a change hapens it could have ince amazing potential..

what you are sayng? lol

is everything free and need wipe for new people to come? O.o

new server will get a new concept but for what skirmish is now is fine as it's it

what you are sayng? lol

is everything free and need wipe for new people to come? O.o

new server will get a new concept but for what skirmish is now is fine as it's it

Did admin say that he is going to make the server with an economy system + pvps and bla bla? I think this would be awesome for this server...Even me, the guy who always played l2 for olympiad is getting bored after 2-3 hours of olympiad and i would love to make some pvps :)

Did admin say that he is going to make the server with an economy system + pvps and bla bla? I think this would be awesome for this server...Even me, the guy who always played l2 for olympiad is getting bored after 2-3 hours of olympiad and i would love to make some pvps :)

The new server will be based always on olympiad but with farming system

basically will try to reproduce end game retail olympiad starting from custom system

you will start low lv. and you will lv. up doing olympiad, playng oly will give you items for buy equip and other stuff however the idea is to make the end game really long and hard

so you will play oly and gear up, enchant ecc.

The new server will be based always on olympiad but with farming system

basically will try to reproduce end game retail olympiad starting from custom system

you will start low lv. and you will lv. up doing olympiad, playng oly will give you items for buy equip and other stuff however the idea is to make the end game really long and hard

so you will play oly and gear up, enchant ecc.

Thats not cool though, simple because the guy who has 100 wins in oly, cant be defeated by the new guy because his items will be low, so new players wont have the chance to get powerful equipment :(

Thats not cool though, simple because the guy who has 100 wins in oly, cant be defeated by the new guy because his items will be low, so new players wont have the chance to get powerful equipment :(

As far as i know

strong people will fight only vs strong people or at last this is what copyleft wanna to do

also copyleft idea is to create something hard so you will not get people with equip ++++

let's put in this way, i trusted copyleft mind since 2012 and i will keep doing it so we will see what new skirmish will become but however actual server is pretty fun and since is an istant you can join and have fun too

As far as i know

strong people will fight only vs strong people or at last this is what copyleft wanna to do

also copyleft idea is to create something hard so you will not get people with equip ++++

let's put in this way, i trusted copyleft mind since 2012 and i will keep doing it so we will see what new skirmish will become but however actual server is pretty fun and since is an istant you can join and have fun too

Ok, this sounds awesome :) Lets hope he is gonna make this work soon...We need a server to play and remember good l2 times ;)

Edited by Solomun

As far as i know

before 1year should be skirmish mid rate, till now nothing ;D

Edited by AchYlek

I do log from time to time on the server but i got bored after 2 h of oly , basically theres nothing else to do there .Server seems decent but i will reapeat myself *boring*.Maybe a fresh start with 1 full mass pvp map besides oly and i would add 1 more map with some boss / flag map with some interesting drops :P.But thats just me.Cheers.

Edited by Otoko

before 1year should be skirmish mid rate, till now nothing ;D

they become one in future who knows.but staying as it is and make a clean and full wipe with new advertise and new start from all over again would had better results i beleave

they become one in future who knows.but staying as it is and make a clean and full wipe with new advertise and new start from all over again would had better results i beleave

to me your argument is sitll invalid, you are asking to wipe an ISTANT BETA STAGE server

really never heard something more invalid then that lol

to me your argument is sitll invalid, you are asking to wipe an ISTANT BETA STAGE server

really never heard something more invalid then that lol

bcoz me beleave that new start more newcomers,and skrimish worths more ppl since gives fun,but as it is with low ppl no competition.thats what i beleave its not invalid and eben if it beta,time to move on to a real open