Copyleft

Skirmish is and always will be best server ever. only unskilled retards without hands hate it.copyleft thank you for this awesome server my frand.

BTW. i hope one day my dream come true, when Skirmish will be improved even more to final Skirmish form so it can be officially above-best server of all time and a little more online !

Edited by iwanttodie

• 1 month later...

Ha0Rv3G.png

Hello lovely nerds,

For the 6th Anniversary of Skirmish, you get some cool news!

The new Skirmish (beta) server is coming up soon tm with a new Antibot, followed by Live, this time for real!

The concept is changing a bit, from instant endgame and almost everything free, to a focus on character progression.

Start level 76 with free Dynasty
Rates are literally x0, we don't want you to mindlessly farm mobs, we want you to have fun!
You get Exp and items by winning Olympiad and PVP only.
Getting to 85 is easy, and midgame progression is fast, but bringing your character to endgame stats with Elegia and full Raid Jewels will be very hard to achieve.
Element 150/60x3 will be easy, 300/120x3 not. Enchant safe/max/chance will be left retail, and Olf shirt won't exist.
NPC Buffer only has basic buffs available (no cov/dances/songs), buffslots are 20+4/12, macro glitch and spiritshot lag working, and of course no mana potions :)

Overall we expect a much higher player count and way more dynamic class balance.

More information on the new server soon :)

Cheers!

• 4 years later...
On 7/1/2017 at 12:02 PM, iwanttodie said:

Skirmish is and always will be best server ever. only unskilled retards without hands hate it.copyleft thank you for this awesome server my frand.

BTW. i hope one day my dream come true, when Skirmish will be improved even more to final Skirmish form so it can be officially above-best server of all time and a little more online !

it's happening now! We all had that dream and it's coming true!