you farmed for 5 hours 60 k gc? u farmed in town or what?! lol. u make 1 mil gc/hour easily in gog. 

u make kartia in 5 minutes and get 20-30k and that s an instance u can make at lvl 95 with the gear u get at game start. learn the game.  alt b special zones, just go there play 1 hour and u get all.

all epic raids are instanced, meaning 6 ppl get 1 epic 100%.   you kill 1 raid u get 1 mil adena and tons of stuff, you go fortuna u get millions of gc / hour.

ALL is easy if you know l2, if you come to the server, and fap while thinking u get something, u came to the wrong place. We have no wipes here, so what u have stays forever. if u dont know where to farm, how to farm, then learn it, and in no time u are one of the richest players in game.

u get FREEEE gear at start r set enchanted to 12, weapon enchanted 15, , FREE adena, FREE 3 epics.

r99 set is not sold for adena,but for gc, seams you did not even bother to open the shop.

i think u are one of those botters who are upset they must play to achieve something.

Hey.So i went to gog to farm,u make like 20kgc if u are lucky to find some champions,in like 10-20 mins.And nobody goes to fortuna,no party,so how exactly can u farm 1 mil gc/hr in gog,since u can kill 1-2-3 mobs at once,at most,and for pr/fortuna no partyes?Now only donators are in server,nboody is farming anymore.

You think that all those who "qq" have no idea what they are talking about,when you go every instance in server,and you try farm with 3-4 characters in all areas,and you see you can get ur  gear for pvp,only if u spend your entire life in l2,well you leave.

We do not play private so we can spend our lives in front of a pc.

Edited by megahits

On a server that NEVER WIPES, no need to donate for anything, all items droping in game, getting epics and over enchanted top gear at start, and making millions and top gear in 1 day... it s shameful to cry. Maybe tetris or super mario is more suited for you, not all people are meant to play an mmo RPG (role playing game) . if you don t have 2 hours to play daily, why play? go play tetris.

Go to your other servers that wipe every 3 -6 months to get your donations.

in the meantime:

giphy.gif

Hey.So i went to gog to farm,u make like 20kgc if u are lucky to find some champions,in like 10-20 mins.And nobody goes to fortuna,no party,so how exactly can u farm 1 mil gc/hr in gog,since u can kill 1-2-3 mobs at once,at most,and for pr/fortuna no partyes?Now only donators are in server,nboody is farming anymore.

You think that all those who "qq" have no idea what they are talking about,when you go every instance in server,and you try farm with 3-4 characters in all areas,and you see you can get ur  gear for pvp,only if u spend your entire life in l2,well you leave.

We do not play private so we can spend our lives in front of a pc.

u left the server? no, u got banned, because u tried to sell ur accounts for real money, u opened topic here in maxcheaters, gm announced in game (rosahnf also).

stop the bs, ur nose will grow. 

u left the server? no, u got banned, because u tried to sell ur accounts for real money, u opened topic here in maxcheaters, gm announced in game (rosahnf also).

stop the bs, ur nose will grow. 

Pretty sure you talking about someone else.I am barely playing because it just takes way too much to get same gear donators can get.And i did not selled any accounts on any game because I play for fun,and not for "money".

It is extremly hard to farm on this server.I do have time to spend 2-3 hrs in game,but no 6-7-8 hrs in game.It is extremly boring to play on a private server same amount of time you play on official,it takes weeks up to 2 months to get top gear(+20 armor/weps,raid boss jewls,brooch jewls lv 5,shiny+10 etc) and have a normal life.

On a server that NEVER WIPES, no need to donate for anything, all items droping in game, getting epics and over enchanted top gear at start, and making millions and top gear in 1 day... it s shameful to cry. Maybe tetris or super mario is more suited for you, not all people are meant to play an mmo RPG (role playing game) . if you don t have 2 hours to play daily, why play? go play tetris.

Go to your other servers that wipe every 3 -6 months to get your donations.

in the meantime:

giphy.gif

Are you actually playing here?The chance to drop a rb jewls is between 25% and 75%.75% for Epic raids Valakas,Antharas Lindvior that drop 2-5 jewls and up to 20-30 bottles?Those raids spawn once every week,or 2 weeks,an those whole server goes there for drop and pvp?

Making milions and top gear in 1 day?Loool and hahaha.How can u exactly do that by farming.Cuz i farmed all areas,went to all instances all raids including Fortuna/kartia etc and u can make at most 1 mil gc for 5+hrs of farming,that means to stay on ur tyrr in atelia fortress for example for 4-5 hrs,that is extremly boring and tiring.This is not worth having 2 client,1 for lineage2ertheia and 1 for other servers.

All ppl say farming is easy since u donated for ur gear/premium for extra drop,or who the fuk knows what bugs u exploited for farming.Like the healer bug in land of chaos from months ago.

Edited by megahits

• 3 weeks later...

no one gives a fuck that u don t have time or will to play on the ONLY PRIVATE SERVER THAT HAS NO WIPES EVER and is FULL GOD GAME MECHANICS. there are 1 billion shitty garbage private servers that wipe every few monnths give out star wars enchants and rates, go play there.

this server is for the people who love l2 , clean l2, with real l2 god game mechanics, since there is no wipes and no items only for donations , since all items and enchants can easily be achieved in game, furthermore u start with full epics and overenchanted gear, for any l2 players the server is too easy.

Well,i prefer more wipe more bugs,less offi shit features,and less donations than no wipe ever but this.

not much sense u make. stop trolling, go to ur garbage servers, here no wipe ever, and full official god game mechanics updated to io formulas. 

ty for bumping topic btw. ur trolling is at least useful for smt.