We are not common. L2DeathWhisper was always based on Interlude and its features, with some specific and balanced addons which make the game last more. Besides that, some of our functions are unique, and some others are improved. Of course we couldn't run the server as it was 6 years ago. Please read our full features before you express your opinion.

Also we are completely different that some of the servers mentioned, like L2Damage. We are not retail, we just have the retail features improved with some "ideas" added.

i only heared this :

we will see on start

I just explained why deathwhisper is not common in general. But I do not understand, we will see on start? Start will show you if we are common or not?

I just explained why deathwhisper is not common in general. But I do not understand, we will see on start? Start will show you if we are common or not?

yes 

i heard many words from others too, when i logged it was the opposite

hey funboi i am speaking only for his statement , it isnt online to consider stable

I see no reason for calling me a fanboy, since I clearly wasn' speaking about this server. I was referring to your statement that it can't be stable because its style is not new. Anyway, I didn't see you hesitating opening 2 servers that follow an existing style, so...

It was pretty good project but admins/gms were corrupted and augment system was fked up and it was destroying srv slowly.

Hope these things changed, gonna try.

That's true in some way, we had a corrupted GM who was dismissed. But in general, we were 16years old, now things are different.

Thanks for your replies! Hope to see you all online!

A very good stable and balance server. I wish to be online for a long time !

pm me ig : RedmanFTW 

Edited by TSELIGKAS

A very good stable and balance server. I wish to be online for a long time !

pm me ig : RedmanFTW

Yes, that's what we plan to do as well. If you see our features list, you will find out that it's pvp but there are lots of things to do in order to get better and better and we are planning to improve it by the time and make it last more and more. Wipes and close-openings are not in our plans and that's why server runs again after 6 years and not every 1 month.

Welcome to L2DeathWhisper and see you in game!

Edited by Frank

We are not common. L2DeathWhisper was always based on Interlude and its features, with some specific and balanced addons which make the game last more. Besides that, some of our functions are unique, and some others are improved. Of course we couldn't run the server as it was 6 years ago. Please read our full features before you express your opinion.

Also we are completely different that some of the servers mentioned, like L2Damage. We are not retail, we just have the retail features improved with some "ideas" added.

old dw nerves me

Edited by le memer master

your enchant rates and hard to get blessed like fuck i wasted so much time making +30 and i never got one

This was the nice part of the server.It was a little bit "difficult".But can a "difficult" interlude high rate server stay alive in 2015?We will see...