hellbound [L2J] L][Conflict

L2-Conflict

pto , you are funny, 30 fake online counter 0 online you say, and why you Write were are those 100 ? hahahah. also i have enter last day just to check and i have see 20-30 ppl testing, i have try to use adrenaline and its not working!

if u are brainless

bot for u will never work... 

Pto is butthurted that his fail serbidor failed before open beta now he focus his stupidity to flame . Low iq what to expect

Achylek its just a retard who flames every server and only his corrupted servers redemption and tales he advertise . Gl on those fails with vorpal + 10 and epic jewel sets at donations

im not butthurd and im not here to harm the server, its just facts wich you see.

dead forum, dead beta, and btw, my server didnt fail, i just took over the whole project, becouse i dont like to work with lazy people, also, i was a developer, hired and paid, not the owner.

adrenalin working

tower to

l2loader to :D

clicker3 working

la2robot working

l2zurbot working

zranger working

and anothers bots to

Adr is not workin on today's fix. Clickers are "clicking" but your are goin to get detected. But clickers are next to be blocked

Edited by Szakalaka

Adr is not workin on today's fix. Clickers are "clicking" but your are goin to get detected. But clickers are next to be blocked

Hello!

Adrenalin v1.98 are working.

zRanger Premium working.

Have something wrong with BattlePing and this server!

if i find some free time, ill make next bypass in 15 min wich took me that much yesterday.

Hello!

Adrenalin v1.98 are working.

zRanger Premium working.

Have something wrong with BattlePing and this server!

who will use premium zranger at jaba serbidoru?)))))))))))))))))))

anyway szakalaka u waste just time for that bot protection,

it will be bypasses after 10-15 min izi... 

Then do it not newer releases. You have no clue about programming, especially disasm and u are coming here with ur missed thoughts...

And btw pto, i remember how were you cryin on my skype to do stuff in l2, after u uploaded that old adr you feel like beastly forum fighter, thats so sad

Edited by Szakalaka

Then do it not newer releases. You have no clue about programming, especially disasm and u are coming here with ur missed thoughts...

if u said that.. ok

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

And btw pto, i remember how were you cryin on my skype to do stuff in l2, after u uploaded that old adr you feel like beastly forum fighter, thats so sad

fikaj dalej, a bedziesz mial co update bypass do swojego smiesznego antybota za free na mxc smiecu.

who will use premium zranger at jaba serbidoru?)))))))))))))))))))

anyway szakalaka u waste just time for that bot protection,

it will be bypasses after 10-15 min izi... 

:good sir:  :good sir: that true