Since University allowed me to have so much time left now,

I want to do some services for people starting off in l2J in general,

whether it would be:

Basic Setup of a Server

Basic Configuartion of the Server

Navicat/MySQL setup

Linux/Windows Setup

Advanced Setup of a Server

Building packs from 0 (Custom/Non Custom (Low/Mid/High/PVP/Hybrid))

Adding/modifying/creating custom features

Adding/modifying stats on armors

Basic Client maneuvers like adding new skills/items/armors/weapons/npc's

Since this is my hobby more than anything, I am these services will not be expensive.

You name what you want, I will come up with a price, you will either Agree,Disagree and do nothing or counter.

As soon as the deal occurs regarding price and the things that you personally want,

I will give you an estimated time of service, 

Payment requires 70% at the start and 30% at the end of the payment, and if the request is small 100% payment upfront.

As soon as I receive the payment I will start working when I possibly can to get the fastest service out there.

Note: 70% of the payment is non refundable once I started working on your project.

If you believe that I am taking too long, scamming you or whatever, make sure to contact me first and discuss,

if you are not satisfied with the service I provide, either report me here, or give me negative feedback about the service.

If you argument is valid I will provide you will 100% refund within the first 24 hours of the service.

If you are interested, PM ME or drop a message here.

NOTE: ANY PACK THAT YOU WANT THAT IS NOT PUBLIC = YOU MUST PROVIDE THE SOURCE VIA TEAMVIEWER

EDIT 31st MARCH: Giving me free hand regarding the features, make sure you fully agree to my contract.

Edited by Extreamer

• 2 weeks later...

Customers Served

Ayami - Feedback received

Gwrigos Gnowas - Awaiting for their feedback 

Tadek.Wojciechowski - Awaiting for their feedback 

BrookDon - Awaiting for their feedback 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Due to uni exams coming up and real life taking over for good, I decided to close the services until further notice, thanks to all the customers and their feedback!