Item Duping,loading

StealthyS4m

Question

Hello guys,
I am not sure,but I guess that some players in my server are using this method to dupe items: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/189012-new-bug-duplicate-freya-hi5/
I've given it a thought and came with few solutions.

1) Change method when you enter the world,the last thing program does is load your inventory.
2) Change the way deleting item method works,load items from databse every time you delete something.Just thought of one downside for this method,wouldn't the said duping method work if instead of deleting item just trade it to someone or using other transfer method.Plus,I believe, it's really hitting on performance.
Any help guys?
EDIT: aCis rev 320

Edited by StealthyS4m

Shouldn't being in Lobby on 2 Game Clients be impossible? On my pack when 2nd client is trying to log on the account that is already in Lobby or In Game, first client is being kicked. I think that should fix the issue.

Yeah,but in video instead of E he uses é in his username when he is logging in.Only because of this this bug is available and I have no idea how to forbid this thing.

Oh damn,I read changeset and missed it somehow,thanks.
Is there any easy way to adapt my changes to new rev?I have like 100files edited.

In purpose of learning: If it's not hard could you tell me how did You fix it?

Edited by StealthyS4m

Well,good thing I have you - problem solvers.
I had to update my eclipse(JavaFX related) and all little signs became black in my project.For some reason,I believe,this is a damn bad shit.
ggwpincoming.png

Looks like you use SVN and you did some change which was globally applies to the project. Right click team and create patch - you will see what files has been changed. :P

If you mean the files that it selects,then all are selected ^_^
Btw,Does Team->Apply Patch applies other code to your code automatically and I have been doing everything manually?
EDIT:I think I got,I believe when I updated it did some Clean Up and tried to remove all warnings in files and now all files are edited at least a line.
P.S. Even Date Modified has changed.

Edited by StealthyS4m

Brown * mean :

- you are linked to a SVN.

- your local files differ from SVN, aka you made local modification.

It's kinda strange you got ALL as marked, though, until you linked your project to a new SVN.

PS : before doing anything, save your project on another location.

Edited by Tryskell

I did Team>Create Patch for my project,saved patch as patch.txt
Download acis 330 using SVN then tried to apply patch,but it threw error:Patch file does not contain valid patch.
Yeah Tryskell,I've done enough critical mistakes to know to do backup folder before doing anything ^_^

EDIT: It works with clipboard copy,but it throws some kind of error about unmatched portions then it starts applying something,but in the end,I believe,nothing changes.
I just noticed that there is "Clean Up" in Team section,the clean up I was talking about is Source -> Clean Up.

Edited by StealthyS4m

Hello guys,
I've got information from my server's player that item duping still works.I've updated my source to aCis rev 330,but as patch was a bit buggy,maybe some things didn't apply,so if Tryskell,SweeTs or any other guy could tell me how this double login thing was fixed I would be grateful!