high five [L2J] Order Vs Chaos

Sahar

Ok let me reply your post because it seems you were really bored if you came here posting this (and this is your first post on this forum too, just a funny fact).

only playable classes are DD and healers. there is no place for support.

Want to play supporter? then this is not the only PvP server you'll run into the issue where supporters have no use, go lowrates.

complete lack of balance. search forum for glady/tyrant AoE bug which is still not fixed.

You're blind, its already fixed and the server is even already updated with it, even Rush Impact and many other skills are now working as retail.

firendly gm? ahhaha epic joke. GM that do not give a shi... about community opinion, GM that is deleting post and banning users if opinion about server was negative

This one is just funny and explains all the rage you came here with, you probably got banned.

GM that ignores sugestion made during BETA and after month introduce them as his great idea for balance

"Ignores", nice word for "Deny", not all of the suggestions get accepted, but if I find it good to try at a later stage then thats what I'm going to do, and guess what? I was right, these ideas were totally bad and were reverted around 2 days after, and that was a big factor why server didn't last for long.

Rest of your post is greatly retarted full of rage and doesn't even deserve to be answered, and I bet you are going to play on the new season.

Edited by L2 OvC

jonek2k3 is right. i can confirm him.

i used to play this server while it was interlude..same story like hi5.

wipe every 20-30 days(with the usual excuse "new season").

totally unbalanced.(especially with glad/tyr aoe that 1 shot robes)

p.s. instead of open/close server every month. go find some proper developers and fix the problems.

Interlude is already history since a long time, so don't even get there, there were many changes since then.

Our average season duration was around 4 months, and from my POV, I could let server online for much longer and get rid of this seasons thing, but it all depends on players amount, if too many players want a wipe and the server has not many online left, then that's an obvious thing to do.

Ofcourse between each season you can find dozens of changes and improvements, if I think I got nothing to improve or change that would make next season better then I do not announce a new season at all.

Let me just make a small summary of new stuff that are going to be on the new season:

1) All skills including tryants and gladiators skills and Rush Impact etc are now fixed as retail, that means that they are not OP anymore.

2) Added newbies buff.

3) Added newbies only instances (and a new instances system in general).

4) Added motivation buff to players who die too much (a buff with 5 levels).

5) Completely reworked the gameplay so you won't see any bot player around at all.

6) Made it so you can use potions like SS (toggle auto use on/off) so no favor for players with clickers anymore too.

7) Added new grand boss events type now all grand bosses are available for all players and not only clans.

8) Made it so a certain rank is required in order to use hero weapons in events or join olympiad.

9) Made it so all buffs that are on the NPC buffer are target self so people can't open a 2nd buffer char for enchanted buffs anymore.

10) Made it so debuffing will also count as damage on the target so debuffers also get a boost in rewards.

And dozens of things more...

Edited by L2 OvC

ahahah did you play on this server at all?

only playable classes are DD and healers. there is no place for support. complete lack of balance. search forum for glady/tyrant AoE bug which is still not fixed. firendly gm? ahhaha epic joke. GM that do not give a shi... about community opinion, GM that is deleting post and banning users if opinion about server was negative, GM that ignores sugestion made during BETA and after month introduce them as his great idea for balance, GM that didn't ban proven to cheat player only because he was in clan full of heroes. GM that killed server in 1 MOTH and claims all is fine (you get ban if you dare to mention it). all screens here are made during frirst days of server. now it have maybe 20 online wihtout shops.

do you need more?

dude i have been playing on this server since 1st day,so trust me i know better than you if the gms are friendly and active,i wont bother to answer to your all statements cause you can find answers if you search the forum...and about the (GM that didn't ban proven to cheat player only because he was in clan full of heroes) before you become a hater try to become friend with this guy,in that way you'll know the truly truth.Nothing more!

peace :)

jonek2k3 is right. i can confirm him.

i used to play this server while it was interlude..same story like hi5.

wipe every 20-30 days(with the usual excuse "new season").

totally unbalanced.(especially with glad/tyr aoe that 1 shot robes)

p.s. instead of open/close server every month. go find some proper developers and fix the problems.

an interlude faction server soon is being bored,so 30 days are long enough even if the server is still having stable population...but in interlude chronicle wipe is inevitability after a period of time.And new season isnt an excuse mate,new season means (new changes,new ideas,improved gameplay than previous season)

now about high five,just log when 2nd season will begin and prove yourself wrong on your own by trying these classes that you mentioned...

Edited by MeVsYou

Ok let me reply your post because it seems you were really bored if you came here posting this (and this is your first post on this forum too, just a funny fact).

Want to play supporter? then this is not the only PvP server you'll run into the issue where supporters have no use, go lowrates.

You're blind, its already fixed and the server is even already updated with it, even Rush Impact and many other skills are now working as retail.

This one is just funny and explains all the rage you came here with, you probably got banned.

"Ignores", nice word for "Deny", not all of the suggestions get accepted, but if I find it good to try at a later stage then thats what I'm going to do, and guess what? I was right, these ideas were totally bad and were reverted around 2 days after, and that was a big factor why server didn't last for long.

Rest of your post is greatly retarted full of rage and doesn't even deserve to be answered, and I bet you are going to play on the new season.

i'm here since 2010, i'm not posting because i use this forum mostly for marketplace. but that's not important here at all.

ad1: in interlude you had modification to play support, examples are bd/sws and now you say this crap about pvp server. how was faction interlude less pvp than hi5 faction?

ad2: fixed retail like? since server start you claimed it's retail like and it's perfectly fine. you changed ruch impact after 2 weeks of complains, and your fix was complete fail because you didn't want to accept fact it have way too high land rate for no cd.

ad3: rage? yeah i'm raging because your attitiude killed server with potential. it had nice online at start, but instead of making it better you've done everything in way you thought is good without even considering that some1 who dissagree with you might be right. yeah you banned me on forum after month because i dare to say truth like here. i left server after 2 weeks because there was no hope for it with this attitude, and ques what? i was right, server died. funny is that here you must leave truth as it is wihtout deleting post and banning users for it. face it, you failed and ppl should know but you couldn't stand that some1 may read something negative about your server.

ad4: ahahah epic. you make crucial changes during live and that is good idea? and this lie about killing servers because of it? when you implemented those changes server was allready dead with 20 online. 90% of players left because you DENY (as you like to say) changing glad/tyr AoE, buffer, RI and few other because for you it was all right.

and btw: your uber anti dual box is one of easiest to bypass, and your uber (in your opinion ofc) hwid can by bypassed aswell, search this forum.

dude i have been playing on this server since 1st day,so trust me i know better than you if the gms are friendly and active,i wont bother to answer to your all statements cause you can find answers if you search the forum...and about the (GM that didn't ban proven to cheat player only because he was in clan full of heroes) before you become a hater try to become friend with this guy,in that way you'll know the truly truth.Nothing more!

quess what? i was playing there since first day aswell. and i've seen how this server die with every decision emerald made. all players know that Amazing was dualboxing and got rank ~25 by killing this box only, and instead of ban for him emerald was banning user for complain about lack of action in this case. face truth dude like emerald should do aswell.

Edited by jonek2k3

ad1: in interlude you had modification to play support, examples are bd/sws and now you say this crap about pvp server. how was faction interlude less pvp than hi5 faction?

Yep and it didn't work out at all so in H5 it was not implemenated, besides the fact that H5 has dozens of more features over interlude and in order to make interlude less boring I had to put in customs, where in the current H5 server there are 0 custom stuff.

ad2: fixed retail like? since server start you claimed it's retail like and it's perfectly fine. you changed ruch impact after 2 weeks of complains, and your fix was complete fail because you didn't want to accept fact it have way too high land rate for no cd.

Yup because land rate wasn't the problem, it was skill radius that was, too many targets affected too often means you'll obviously get stuned, ever thought about that? this is fixed now so there's nothing to argue about, the previous fix I implemenated was just temporary to reduce amount of target and I never claimed it to be a retail like fix.

ad3: rage? yeah i'm raging because your attitiude killed server with potential. it had nice online at start, but instead of making it better you've done everything in way you thought is good without even considering that some1 who dissagree with you might be right. yeah you banned me on forum after month because i dare to say truth like here. i left server after 2 weeks because there was no hope for it with this attitude, and ques what? i was right, server died. funny is that here you must leave truth as it is wihtout deleting post and banning users for it. face it, you failed and ppl should know but you couldn't stand that some1 may read something negative about your server.

What killed the server was the fact that we weren't ready for such a big amount of players, too many things were changed for next season to be much more prepared for big amount of online, so again you can blame my attitude just as much as I blame yours, because saying negative stuff about the server without saying something that might be actually helpful in making it better is useless and gets deleted, repeating it gets you banned, clear as crystal.

ad4: ahahah epic. you make crucial changes during live and that is good idea? and this lie about killing servers because of it? when you implemented those changes server was allready dead with 20 online. 90% of players left because you DENY (as you like to say) changing glad/tyr AoE, buffer, RI and few other because for you it was all right.

If it was all right for me then how come I didn't deny the bug reports about these stuff? you make up things you understand nothing at all about managing a server and just come here demanding everything to be fixed / changed as soon as it is being reported, dream on, and as I said, you keep on mentioning the same stuff, while I keep repeating my self, they are already fixed.

and btw: your uber anti dual box is one of easiest to bypass, and your uber (in your opinion ofc) hwid can by bypassed aswell, search this forum.

You really told me a lot of news right now, why do you think I said these things, just 3 posts above you (which you probably didn't read):

5) Completely reworked the gameplay so you won't see any bot player around at all.

6) Made it so you can use potions like SS (toggle auto use on/off) so no favor for players with clickers anymore too.

2 More things which are going to be on the new season that I forgot to mention:

1) When purchasing S-grade main armor it will be automatically given with all attributes max level to help newbies start.

2) Added an ingame FAQ NPC with all questinos and answers about the gameplays so all new comers will know how to make progress.

Edited by L2 OvC

For me this server was best when it was Interlude....

Have you tried our H5 server? or you simply don't like the game version?

Because the gamestyle wasn't changed that much, in fact it was only improved since then, as you can read on the first post of this topic.

Have you tried our H5 server? or you simply don't like the game version?

Because the gamestyle wasn't changed that much, in fact it was only improved since then, as you can read on the first post of this topic.

basically hi5 is dead, they wont join your faction because the community is gone

basically hi5 is dead, they wont join your faction because the community is gone

Your opinion, we had around 400 players past season and wer're going to have around the same amount again, which is perfectly fine for a factions server.

Anyways I only asked the guy if he said that because he dislike the game version, because if it is then this is not the place to discuss it, you're turning my topic into a general H5 server discussion.

Back on topic: we have opened the account registration, please feel free to start registering accounts at:

http://l2ovc.com/register.php

~24hours remaining for the server opening!

quess what? i was playing there since first day aswell. and i've seen how this server die with every decision emerald made. all players know that Amazing was dualboxing and got rank ~25 by killing this box only, and instead of ban for him emerald was banning user for complain about lack of action in this case. face truth dude like emerald should do aswell.

Let me introduce you myself...Hi im Luffy/AmazinG ,i just laughed  with your comment to me and to Emerald,you are nothing more than a crying retard newbie l2 player and im not judging you cause nowadays the  majority of l2players are same type as you,so try harder if u want to be convincing and make ppl who read this thread not to even try the server..And for the history,since when having more than 1 pc in your home means dualboxing? yea it probably have this meaning cause i used 2 pc's but this isnt bug >.> about the fact that "i was feeding pvps" im sure that you are one of the frags that i was backstabing with 8k  :'D...

c ya in game naap,cause im sure that even if you hate you will log in...kisses :*

Yep and it didn't work out at all so in H5 it was not implemenated, besides the fact that H5 has dozens of more features over interlude and in order to make interlude less boring I had to put in customs, where in the current H5 server there are 0 custom stuff.

that was just example that you've done it before. it was enough to remove some buffs from buffer but you denied to do it and it was suggested 100 times.

Yup because land rate wasn't the problem, it was skill radius that was, too many targets affected too often means you'll obviously get stuned, ever thought about that? this is fixed now so there's nothing to argue about, the previous fix I implemenated was just temporary to reduce amount of target and I never claimed it to be a retail like fix.

problem was land rate + skill was spammable. simplest solution was just to put 2-3s cooldown. but you said it will destroy zerk. did you ever played zerk? because in this point you know nothing about this game.

What killed the server was the fact that we weren't ready for such a big amount of players, too many things were changed for next season to be much more prepared for big amount of online, so again you can blame my attitude just as much as I blame yours, because saying negative stuff about the server without saying something that might be actually helpful in making it better is useless and gets deleted, repeating it gets you banned, clear as crystal.

no it wasn't that and many ppl said that on forum. problem was buffer/glady/tyrant/RI. and i will even explain it to you because i see you still can't/don't want to see it.

-most important bug with glad/tyr was aoe enchant bug which was posteb by chevington, still for about 2 weeks you didn't even bother to ckeck and answer to his post.

-RI simple solution taht could solve problem temporary as youw anted is posted above. just ad 2-3s cd.

-buffs that you shouldn't add to buffer. your answer? "every1 will make buff bots anyway". just epic logic. buffs that make archer crit for 800dmg when in smae time nuker regular hit was 1k+. so so balanced. if that was fine then tell me why 75% ppl played nuker on event to be able to get some gold/items on main char even when main char was DD? most heroes on server played nuker at first because there was no point to play other classes (beside Amazing ofc, he cheated instead).

If it was all right for me then how come I didn't deny the bug reports about these stuff? you make up things you understand nothing at all about managing a server and just come here demanding everything to be fixed / changed as soon as it is being reported, dream on, and as I said, you keep on mentioning the same stuff, while I keep repeating my self, they are already fixed.

i'm not talking baout insta fix. i'm talking about you denying reports/suggestions just because you didn't sgree with them even if you was wrong. i'm not gonna post it here if any1 want to see it it's enought or ead server forum.

answer pls why Amazing wasn't banned? you can't delete question about it like you did on your forum. tell all future players why person proved to farm on box wasn't banned according to your rules. what's more interesting he even wrote on forum that OL he was killing is box on his brother PC.

edit: and cheater is here.

Let me introduce you myself...Hi im Luffy/AmazinG ,i just laughed with your comment to me and to Emerald,you are nothing more than a crying retard newbie l2 player and im not judging you cause nowadays the majority of l2players are same type as you,so try harder if u want to be convincing and make ppl who read this thread not to even try the server..And for the history,since when having more than 1 pc in your home means dualboxing? yea it probably have this meaning cause i used 2 pc's but this isnt bug >.> about the fact that "i was feeding pvps" im sure that you are one of the frags that i was backstabing with 8k :'D...

c ya in game naap,cause im sure that even if you hate you will log in...kisses :*

no1 said it's bug. it's against server rules to dualbox, and yes afk char on second PC is considered as dualbox. and i'm sory mr pro dagger killa but i owned you with necro in 7 of 10 fights with you. you are (with your gear you got in unfair way) one of lowest daggers i've seen and me and most players was just loling when they've seen your "skills". you should change char name to "amazingFACESTAB". gl, hf.

Edited by jonek2k3

Ok this conversation gets useless, I read your comment and my answers won't be changed than the previous posts I've already made, you keep repeating the same arguments while I already state in 2 posts that everything has already been changed and all what you stated already belongs to the past, I won't repeat myself again, so have fun.

the point is that you don't want to admit you failures and you try to convince every one how amazing server was with amazing admin and that is a lie. server failed hard thx to your fail decisions. and as a advert of "new season" you're using screens and information from 1st week to show how great it was. you lie to new players and you don't have balls to admit your mistakes. adn even pro killah amazing admits here he dualboxed to farm and still for you there is no subject. your second season will be dead after month again.

in 1 sentence so you can understand.

you supose to be season 1 worked as beta should. you and server both were not ready to go live.

this disscusion is not pointless, you advertise your server here and here all of us have right to give opinion about it. i worte few honest words about you and your server.

Edited by jonek2k3

the point is that you don't want to admit you failures and you try to convince every one how amazing server was with amazing admin and that is a lie. server failed hard thx to your fail decisions. and as a advert of "new season" you're using screens and information from 1st week to show how great it was. you lie to new players and you don't have balls to admit your mistakes. adn even pro killah amazing admits here he dualboxed to farm and still for you there is no subject. your second season will be dead after month again.

this disscusion is not pointless, you advertise your server here and here all of us have right to give opinion about it. i worte few honest words about you and your server. 

And I wrote my reply, so quit digging, you're actually following my topic more than anyone else so far, despite how much you "hate" the server, you wrote your opinoon, I gave my answer, now move on.

Spam more and I'll get a moderator to clean your junk up, you actually built your only 4 posts on my topic, you know how lame you look?