Weird Console Error

HammerV2

Question

Hello guys, i need some help with this, idk why this error apear from nowhere, here my console error and java.log

rvh5qo.jpg

Log 

ztiyaw.jpg

My Code File:

http://pastebin.com/EgyPi8pm

Yesterday it was working pretty nice, today i shutDown my server to make a full Backup, and when i started it again this error apear.

5 answers to this question

InvocationTargetException just tells that there was error running method by invoker, so you can skip that part. The real problem is NullPointerException

It's strange that error appeared on line 71 and file that you gave us have only 59 lines. It says line 71 is in onSpawn(L2Npc) method, the only thing that might go wrong in there would be npc == null, but that's quite strange so i suggest to just recompile scripts and check if it will happen again.

If those NPCs are spawned AFTER the script initialization, the imbricated for loop got no use. The code on onSpawn will be processed anyway, on whatever spawned npcs with whatever HEADQUARTERS array id. But in that case you shouldn't end with a NPE.

-----

If those NPCs are spawned BEFORE the script initialization, then the for loop is necessary, BUT you still have to check if this NPC exists or not, if it's part of a timed event. Or maybe you setted the event off ? I don't know.

-----

I must add, as vampir said, you edited the code. So the error doesn't reflect the code you posted. You maybe added your own custom, reverted it back. It misses 20 lines.

Edited by Tryskell