Adrenaline [Bot]

As you can see at video it's not working,this version is the free one that pto re-upload it and many guys confirm that is working but not for me,at 0.52 in the black window it says 1)Thread suspend error:2, 2) Initialization failed.some1 told me to delete adsmon config file and when i open adsmon.exe choose adrenaline,i did that too without any success,i run it as administrator.can any1 give an advice or something?i wanna tell you that i'm not so good with computers so if you can help me try too explain with simple words or steps so i can understand, tnx in advance :) 

here is the video : 

As you can see at video it's not working,this version is the free one that pto re-upload it and many guys confirm that is working but not for me,at 0.52 in the black window it says 1)Thread suspend error:2, 2) Initialization failed.some1 told me to delete adsmon config file and when i open adsmon.exe choose adrenaline,i did that too without any success,i run it as administrator.can any1 give an advice or something?i wanna tell you that i'm not so good with computers so if you can help me try too explain with simple words or steps so i can understand, tnx in advance :)

here is the video : 

i see bot/adrenalin.exe

maybe it should be  bot\adrenalin.exe ?:D 

• 4 weeks later...

Are you sure you have the right version of bot to go with adsmon?

If i'm not mistaken, bot version should be 1.61

EDIT: Also, try disabling Windows UAC

Edited by yess_boss

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure you have the right version of bot to go with adsmon?

If i'm not mistaken, bot version should be 1.61

EDIT: Also, try disabling Windows UAC

the problem was at UAC. ty :)