☢️THE BEST Lineage 2 SERVICES☢️

From now on i can provide soundcloud likes/followers/comments pm me for more information 

instagram video views are deactivated for now

• 5 weeks later...

Contact Info:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alex.alexman.1

alexmanakos.png

• Lineage 2 Advertise Guider and more,

What I can offer you by being your guide ?

EXTRA! You can buy advertise in my group on facebook too , it has 3k+ members without bots ! https://www.facebook.com/groups/liiservers/

1) I can give you a TOP list of sites that you would be good if you advertise your server there.

2) I can give you a text with keywords ( English or Russian ) for Google Ad Words or Yandex

3) I can make your Facebook Page with the correct settings to attract more Lineage 2 community

4) I can show you the correct settings to boost your Lineage 2 Posts via Facebook and attracting the most possible amount of the Lineage 2 community

5) I can help you with forum by making the right events and making your forum much more active 

6) I can help you by being a Moderator in Forum or in Facebook Page and helping the community with their questions ( I know Russian , English , Greek )

7) I can daily you inform you about your "enemies" other projects that can harm you , if they are going good or not and why , who will join them and much more 

8 ) I can teach you ways of how destroying your enemies that can harm you by taking your community ( deleting Facebook Page , Twith Channel , Closing his Paypal Account and more )

9) I can help you by making balance in your server

10) In general i can teach you how to make the right server !

• Social Media Booster,

Twitter

Followers:
3000 - 2€

ReTweets:
1,000 - 2€

Facebook

Fanpage Likes:
1000 - 10€

Post Likes:
3000 - 2€

Comments custom or not:
100 - 2€

Share Posts:
50 - 2€

5 Star Page Review:
40 - 10€

YouTube

Normal Views:
1000 - 2€

Subscribers:
100 - 2€

Dislikes:

50-2€

Instagram

Followers:
1000 - 2€

Video Views

100 - 2€

Vine:

Followers
2,500 -10€

Revines
2,500 -10€

Soundcloud

Soundcloud Plays
5000 - 2€

• Professional SEO Service

G9Jllgz.jpg

• Video Editing Services

You can check some of my projects right here : https://www.youtube.com/user/AlzorProductions/videos

Contact Info:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/alex.alexman.1

alexmanakos.png

post has been updated

• 1 month later...

Facebook likes are interesting...prove that is not something like hublaa.me, official-liker.net and other sh*ts.
I can also give you 10k+ Likes on everything you want, but will be: random Chinese, Japanese people.

Facebook likes are interesting...prove that is not something like hublaa.me, official-liker.net and other sh*ts.

I can also give you 10k+ Likes on everything you want, but will be: random Chinese, Japanese people.

the proof is that on this sites you must put your account and you will get only on your profile/page likes not in others plus the fb likes from there are totally dropable 

the proof is that on this sites you must put your account and you will get only on your profile/page likes not in others plus the fb likes from there are totally dropable

You can just create a fake account and that's all...and you add likes to everything you want, even pages/posts that they are not yours

You can just create a fake account and that's all...and you add likes to everything you want, even pages/posts that they are not yours

you cant, go and try it

Edited by MrPro*

you cant, go and try it

I have already try it, lol.

There are options for custom url. (Page, Photo, Status, Video.)

I'm sure that you are using on of those sites since you are not showing something.

I'm sure that you are using on of those sites since you are not showing something.

If you can do somethink better just stop spaming and make new topic in marketplace..

you must be retarded if u say that bullshits :)